ACWNR Special Chapter [1] Annie vs. Erza

Start from the beginning

After I knew about that woman, I never felt very sorry for someone.

That thing supported Erwin's suspicion. We were actually very similar.

A blinding green light appeared a little distant from here.

Who might it be this time?

I followed where the blinding light originated from. It's no doubt the place where those brats are.

***

I passed through a bunch of soldiers whose bodies lay in different ways, covered with blood and sweat.

One of them lies on the ground, one leans on a tree, and one who is hanging on a branch, its head facing down.

Not again...spawn of the devil.

I highly respect and salute them for giving their lives in order to save their comrades...in order to save the spoiled brat.

People come and go. Mourning and dwelling over them won't bring their lives back. So what's the fucking point in crying? Absolutely nothing.

Tch, as if it makes any difference from any other people who left me behind.

I should be used to it. Even how important those guys are to me, even if they're completely clueless on how much I care for them.

When they die, they die.

But still, I'll avenge them.

I landed in front of a woman who leans her back against a tree trunk.

One of the women I put my faith on is dead. She always reminded me of Isabel, though this lady won't easily joke and is always affectionate.

Petra...you fought well, rest.

A faint, trembling voice then caught my attention. "C-captain..."

I walked towards him. He was sitting next to a small boulder.

If (y/n) finds out what state this man is currently facing, she'll probably kill the one who did this. This is a fucking problem, she can't find this out.

Scott lost one of his legs.

I always wanted Eric to just suddenly vanish, but that Abnormal won't just let him be. But because I want her to be happy, I erased the thought in mind.

Speaking of...the hell is she at?

Don't tell me she passed away, that is fucking unimaginable. I must hunt her down wherever she is now.

Tragedy. I hope the worst didn't happen to that girl. Tch, that brat is making me worry.

I won't leave this place until I confirm that she's alive.

I stared at the horrible sight of his bleeding body. He's all messed up.

"You can't stand...can you? I doubt you can't even manipulate your gear at this rate. I know I can't just leave you here, but I'll return once I find where she is." I stood and placed my palm on his shoulder.

"I-I don't care, you can always leave me here, ca-captain...what more important is that you save—"

Before he could even continue, I was quick to reply. "Save who?"

"They...are initiating a battle. The enemy and (y/n)...save her, please. She's attempting to catch Eren. S-she needs our help b-but...none of us can offer such thing in this shape." There was a hint of terror in his voice.

"A-and please...keep our promise, Captain." I heard him stutter.

I walked away, remembering what he said back then when I visited him in his cell.