Chapter 1: The Agreement

Your Point of View

"It's nice to meet you, (y/n)," He offered his hand, kneeling on my height so I can reach his.

I still tried to resist, but I knew nothing would happen. In my shape, I could even eat my braided hair.

I am telling you, I may be small but I am terrible. I may be smaller than anyone else —and I'm kneeling at the moment after all, but I can still fight.

I stared at his hand, thinking how stupid this man is. He is the only person I knew that has the urge to shake hands with you when they are the reason why you're fucked up.

Another thing is my hands are fucking tied, and I'm even kneeling on the floor. Did he even consider that thought or he is really that crazy?

Erwin laughed silently. "I'm not crazy, you know, you can call this a trick. But I knew I would fail." He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

But, huh? What kind of trick is he talking abo— Wait, did he just read my mind?

That made me remember Kenny the Ripper. Or should I say, Kenny the mind reader.

I wonder what he is doing right now. By the time he would know about this, I don't know what he'll say about me.

"By the way, this is Levi. He's also a soldier from the Survey Corps. I'm pretty sure you've already met him before." He added.

But no, this is the part where he is wrong. I don't even know earlier the name of that guy, so how would I know a thing or two about him?

Wait a minute, so he's the man Kenny was talking about! I didn't realize that earlier. So he's that Levi, huh? I thought this man was only one kick away. My bad.

"Anyways, I can say that we are a checkmate now. As you may know, it isn't our job to catch thieves like you." Erwin said, his annoying smile still not fading. Ugh, that makes him more annoying than ever.

"But, I will call this one as an exception." Erwin added.

"Usually, criminals like you must be punished and be on jail right now. But I'm pretty sure that you don't want that to happen, correct?" Erwin continued, leaning closer to my posture.

I slowly nodded in response. This is getting awkward, I'm just like a child that is confessing a mistake I did to my mother.

"How about we make a deal? Lend me your skills and I'll let your crimes go unpunished. Does that sound fair?" Erwin asked me out of nowhere.

Wait a second, huh? What does this man mean? What is he planning to do to me?

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Join the Survey Corps."

Ah, what an easy quest to do— wait, what did he just said? He wants me to fucking join the Survey Corps? Is he fucking out of his mind? That's the craziest idea I've heard of.

But no, I won't fucking join. That won't ever happen. Not even one in a million. Just never.

Duh, If I were to pick between joining the Survey Corps and death, I would gladly choose death than sacrifice my life on killing Titans. Ugh, only just thinking about it makes me cringe.

"How shitty. I'd rather be dead than join the so-called shitty Survey Corps, you damn Erwin. I would never bite on your plans." I angrily replied.

Like the fuck? Does he expect me to reply, "Sure, I would happily accept your offer. This quest is easy, and I don't wanna be on jail forever. When do I start training then?" But unfortunately for him, because a bitch like me would never do something like that.