Chapter 33: One Night Away

A/N: Surprise! Finally, an update before 2018 ends. What's your New Year Resolution? Mine is to update frequently and give you more stories next year. I'd like to hear yours!

***

Your Point of View

I really MUST have some fucking rest and recover fucking immediately, or else I wouldn't be taking part of the operation we'll be executing tomorrow.

But doing nothing in a span of two days seemed too hard for me...too hard that I couldn't even wait for tomorrow anymore.

Just try to imagine, inside forty-eight hours, all you have to do is lay down, eat, and sleep. How boring.

You know me, I can't do this thing here any longer.

I mean, yeah, I shouldn't be complaining with the current state that I'm on at the moment because this was my kind of break—laying on my cuddly bed and sleeping. And don't get me wrong, I love sleeping. It's just that thinking about being stuck here is undescribable.

Some might wish they were on my shoes too, because rests and breaks happens rarely when it comes to a soldier.

And this is absolutely limited. I must be thankful...but why do I feel like I'm stuck inside a jail?

Maybe because I wasn't able to see Eric even just once after that incident that occured? I miss him already...and how I wish he's doing just fine.

But no matter how hard I try, I can't negotiate escaping this room.

I mean, I really can, but if it weren't because of Levi...

Like hell he would allow me to even stand up from my position. I've always feel an Eric vibe whenever he overreacts when it comes to me.

Yesterday, I've attempted to break his rule by trying to knock my room's door down.

Oh, hell yeah, that man made sure that I wouldn't be able to scratch an itch outside this hell. So, there he went! He padlocked the one and only exit in my place.

And as expected, he knew that I was going to break down and find a way out and in the end, unfortunately fail.

I've thought myself about it though. I was insane enough to do everything recklessly just do get what I want.

I'm incredibly stupid to think that he would let me, though.

I boringly stared at the ceiling of my room. I was laying down here the entire day.

This wasn't Levi's bedroom anymore. This time, it was my very own.

It is a good thing that I won't be having anyone's room anymore, but to think that someone will effortlessly chain me inside my own freaking room?!

I am hurt.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud knock on my door. Whoa, don't tell me it's him again. I am tired of seeing that man acting like he cares but doesn't let me be free.

But wait... a knock? Why would someone knock on a door when it's locked on the outside, anyway?

And if it's Eric, why would he knock? I can't recall him knocking on anyone's door even once.

"Who the fuck is that? Unlock the door, idiot." I shouted, loud enough for anyone outside to hear.

"Little sis, it's me! For fuck's sake, I don't have the keys...!" A familiar voice from the outside responded.

Little sis who? Oh!

"Wait a minute, Eric! Hold on, you'll die early in your condition!" I heard from a playful, female voice. Could it be Hanji?