ACWNR Special Chapter [1] Annie vs. Erza

Note: This part is the continuation for the next few couple scenes that occured after the 57th Expedition, that ended when (y/n) went unconscious. This chapter reveals how Levi and Hanji discovered Erza's real identity.

***

Levi's Point of View

"Erwin...where the hell that brat gone to?" I interrogated eyebrows, when I noticed we're heading back without me seeing a shadow of Abnormal.

Earlier, I heard the two having an arguement about what might happen after this or after that when she persuaded Erwin that she'll get after the enemy, and she can't let her penetrate.

But Erwin's final desicion was to retreat and return. (Y/n) probably didn't submit to him, and made her own move. That risky girl...tch.

I have an idea on where she might be, but I'll first have to make Erwin give his permission for me to catch up to her. That lady was just insane to go without any backup, without me.

I can't let anything happen to her, that is why I must rescue her wherever she is, I don't give a damn.

If danger comes, I'll have to protect her. Other than I have these special feelings towards that girl, I discovered some information that she never told anyone inside our branch.

After the investigation Hanji promoted, a couple of things were unveiled about Ilse Langnar, and the thing that we never expected was that Ilse is a friend of a girl her parents named Erza.

And that Erza...extremely resembles (y/n). From fucking head to toe.

Her parents showed us a picture of them in front of their favorite store I even picked up (y/n) to see if there would be any suspicious movements from her that would confirm Hanji's theory.

Surprisingly, there was. No, there actually were. She reacted accordingly to what I was suspecting she would show.  When she stared at the store...it's like she just saw a demon.

Then...was she the one I saved from that day back then, though? I can't tell. But her familiarity just keeps on haunting me. And it's disturbing.

The store...Leonhart...Ilse...

Tch, how small can this world be?

But what I hate is that I am fucking certain that Eric knows her better than I do. That man is fucking lucky for him to always have her by his side, maybe even when those two were kids.

I fucking despise that man to hell.

"You sense the same befall as well, don't you, Levi?" He replied in a serious tone.

Tch, here he goes with being indirect again. It might take a little while before I could get to her rescue. "I do."

"That someone probably moves around now, just like how (y/n) judged the situation. If that person has a certain ability, it might even transform for another time when it's main goal was really to capture Jaeger. Meaning, your squad is no different from the trouble Jaeger has to go through...and (y/n) thought her companion is in great danger as well."

"Is that your way of saying that I should assist and watch after them?" I quickly threw a question.

"No...you must. Their lives are in jeopardy. I am not saying that I don't put my trust and faith on your squad, it is just that as long as the enemy can freely run around, Eren is unsafe."

"I am afraid we alreafy lost them after all these small talks..."

I impatiently shifted to a branch. This is urgent and it wasn't only that Jaeger's life is on the line, it was also about (y/n)'s safety.