Chapter 6: Next to Exposed

Your Point of View

I still can't believe what I saw yesterday. I kept saying to myself that I was only not myself that night so I saw nasty things that triggers my past.

But no matter how hard I try to forget about what I've seen last night, shit. I just can't. Everything's fucking fresh on my brain that I my mind couldn't process everything that is going on.

These fucking missions, going on expeditions outside the walls, graduating, leaving Eric because he wasn't allowed to be with me, being with Levi for three damn years, a lots of training, and now I saw Annie, my long-lost twin sister.

Fuck, what is pressure?

Right even at this moment, I'm still wondering if she could still recognize me. Let's just hope that Eric is right. I am no doubt completely different from 10 years now.

My attitude, my habits, my ambition, even my looks, my braid, my name. This... this isn't me. But I had to do this for my own good.

I sighed as I stared to the badge on my palm, the one that Levi said Eric gave me. This is the only thing that I could look at whenever I feel like missing him. Eric. I miss you so much, bro. I wish that you're doing fine.

I imposed the badge inside my pocket, bringing it as an inspiration for all the stuff I would be doing today.

According to Keith, we are going to use the literal Three-Dimensional Manuever Gear and slice the napes of the dummies spreaded around the small forest near the Training Grounds.

What an exciting show. This is gonna be a great one, since I haven't tried to use the Manuever Hear properly on the first time that I've used it.

And Erwin didn't give me a chance to experience that as well, he only gace the privilege to Eric.

I arranged all the belts and stuff on my body together with the Manuever Gear that is given to me.

Confused, I saw an unfamiliar material hanging on my waist, improperly hanged.

Oh, fuck. Is this a broken equipment, just like what I heard that happened to Eren? If not, then how do I arrange this shit?

I glanced at Levi, my Captain, who I didn't foresee behind me, looking at me with those gorgeous gray eyes.

Wait, what the fuck did I just say? Eww, that's just disgusting! What the fuck is wrong with me?

Now that I know that he's been watching at me, maybe he could explain me on this shit works.

"Hey, Shorty- I mean, Captain, what or where do I put this shit? Is this broken or what?" I asked, wincing. I'm not used at calling him Captain. Shorty sounds better and comfortable for my hearing.

"Tch. Tell me, how did you even manage to use this fucking gear if you don't know how to properly wear them?" Levi mocked, making me realize my own stupidity.

He's probably reffering the time that I've stole the Manuever Gear from their Storage Room.

"Insert it there, at the back of your waist then the belts on your shoulders are also inappropriately arranged, you idiot." He added, making me look at the parts of my fucking body.

"Like that? Am I doing it right?"

I blushed when I saw him inserting the tongue of the belt on my shoulders.

What the fuck is this man doing?! I only asked him on what to do, not to help me out on wearing this! I literally look like a kid on my state. Shit!