"Both of us have been clean for a solid year, and that's all thanks to you guys as well," Allen said. "Plus you're one of the first people that have never tried to hurt me in any way." When tears suddenly made their way into my eyes he quickly said, "Oh crap. I didn't mean to make you sad, sorry."

I simply laughed before kissing both of them on the forehead. "It'll always make me sad that people have hurt both of you."

"But we know it'll never happen again," Aly said with a smile.

When a car parked next to us I looked over and smiled while seeing Aaron get out. The boys got out and quickly started to talk to him as I made my way over to him slowly. He looked up at me and smiled, extending an arm out to me.

"Ready guys?"

They nodded as we walked into the courthouse and met up with Wes, who escorted us down the hallway. We then ended up in a small room where the rest of our family was waiting. Once we sat down there was silence before a judge was walking into the court room. He smiled at us for a moment before glancing down at his papers.

"So let me see here, this is about Mr. Aaron Hunter and Mr. Perry Hunter requesting to adopt Mr. Alastair Kingsman and Mr. Allen Birch. Is that correct?"

"Yes," we all answered as the judge nodded. He seemed extra giddy as he looked between Aly and Allen.

"Now I do have to ask both of you young gentlemen if you agree to this adoption."

"We do," they said at the same time.

The judge nodded and pulled out two slips of paper. "I've known you two for a long time, and I can say it's a pleasure to see you going to such a loving household." Aly and Allen smiled as they looked between each other. "Well then," the judge said as he signed the papers. "Let's not delay this any longer shall we? I do hereby pronounce, by the state of New Mexico, that Alastair and Allen are now officially a Hunter."

A loud woop made me turn around to see Juliet trying to contain her excitement. I smiled while turning back to the judge to see him chuckling. "Congratulations to everyone."

Multiple sets of arms were then wrapping around me, as our family was now complete. We got many pictures taken with the judge before the rest of our family came up to us. Javier instantly hugged Aly, who rolled his eyes when Allen wiggled his eyebrows at him.

As I looked up at my husband I simply smiled as he smiled back. I felt tears in my eyes as I hugged everyone again, Shawn's loud voice cheering as he hugged us all. That turned into a gigantic group hug with even the judge, which was the most perfect thing I've ever experienced.

Cameron 

  My palms started to nervously sweat as I kept looking around the set. "Hey," I looked up to see Hugo giving me an encouraging smile. "You're going to do great okay?" I nodded while kissing Huck on the cheek. I then also kissed our other son Jack on the cheek, who was super sleepy in Hugo's arms.

"Mr. Yeager?" I turned around to see a guy in a headset and holding a clipboard walking closer to me. "We're ready for you."

Hugo gave me a quick kiss before I followed the guy out onto set. I bit my lip as cheers welcomed me as I walked onto the set of Good Morning America. I sat down into a chair as one of the hosts was sitting across from me. She smiled at me as I sat down, instantly noticing my book in her hand as well as multiple copies on the table next to us.

"Don't worry Cameron, everything will be fine." I simply nodded before swallowing my fear and watching as we were coming back from commercial break. "Topping the New York Times best seller list in only a few days is the news our next guest woke up to. He is the author of Unbreakable, a story based off of true events in his life. Please welcome, Cameron Yeager." The crowed suddenly loudly clapped as a smile spread across my face. The host was smiling warmly at me as she said, "Thank you so much for joining us Cameron."