Nineteen: Perry/ Cameron

Start from the beginning

As we said goodbye to everyone for the night, Aaron and I wandered up to our room and started to unwind. We had a new room for the night, mainly because I didn't want to be sleeping with Aaron and have my family hear. Talk about embarrassing. However in this moment, all I felt was love and pure happiness. And okay maybe some horniness. Or a lot.

Once the door was securely locked, I wasted no time in attaching my lips to Aaron's. He carefully picked me up and gently placed me onto the bed, his lips never leaving mine. I quickly fumbled with his dress shirt before chucking it somewhere over his shoulder. His lips then moved to my neck as my fingers were running all over his bare back. When he started slowly unbuttoning my shirt, my lips placed gentle kisses on his shoulder and neck.

Before I knew it my shirt was gone, his lips kissing every inch of exposed skin. My fingers ran through his hair as he unbuckled my pants, quickly sliding them off my legs. When I was left in only my boxers, my breath started to pick up as he slid the fabric down my legs. He was then engulfing me completely into his mouth, making my toes curl. Moans were escaping my lips as his mouth expertly worked all over me, making me dig my fingers into his hair.

"Uhhhhhhhh," I groaned as my back arched off the bed. My eyes looked down at Aaron, who was already looking up at me. My moans got louder as his tongue swirled all over me and over my tip. He then gently released me before kissing his way back up my body.

My legs wrapped around his waist, the feel of his erection through his pants making me pant. My fingers landed onto his hips as he kissed my lips before switching to my neck again. When he went back to kissing my lips, I started to unbuckle his belt before quickly sticking my hand inside and gripping onto him. He pulled back to rest his forehead on mine, our heavy breathing filling the room. His hips slowly started to rock against my hand as his lips smashed back down onto mine, his tongue diving into my mouth. My moans were getting louder as he took his pants off the rest of the way, his boxers as well.

Once he was completely naked I pushed him onto his back, gently sitting down onto his stomach. My fingers tightened on his pecs as I felt his hard member rubbing up against my entrance. I had to tightly shut my eyes as the feeling was getting me too worked up. I then worked my way down his body with kisses, before my lips wrapped around his member. His fingers tightly wrapped into my shaggy hair as my fingers ran up and down his hot skin.

"God Perry," he moaned his hips started to thrust upwards. He was then fucking my mouth, his hips seeming to have a mind of their own. I had to take a few deep breaths to steady myself so I wouldn't gag. My mouth had gained enough saliva that I could easily run up and down his entire length with ease before he carefully pulled me back up to kiss me. "You ready?"

"Wait," I whispered while breathing heavily.

His face was instantly covered in worry as he placed a hand onto my cheek. "What's wrong?"

I then started to bite my bottom lip, trying to get the courage to ask him something. I knew I was completely safe but it was still a scary question for me to ask. "I was wondering if we could try... uhm. If I could try to be on my stomach?"

He looked properly stunned, which I knew he would be. Normally this wouldn't seem like that big of a deal, but Aaron and I had never made love like that. He always made sure to make me feel completely comfortable, and didn't want to trigger anything from what Tate had done to me. The only time I had been on my stomach was when Tate had raped me, so Aaron never wanted to put me in that situation again. The thought came into my mind some time ago, because I was curious what it would feel like with Aaron. I knew he wouldn't hurt me and never would; he's the only person I feel one hundred percent safe with.

"Are you sure?" He asked while running his thumb slowly over my cheek.

"I know I'm safe with you."