Chapter 17 I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....not

*Pipers POV*

Ethan and I were on Torch's back flying above the trees. The sun was setting making the sky beautiful. Orange, purple, and pink filled the sky.

"Wow this is amazing." I said. I patted torchs head. "Your a good boy."

"I KNOW I AM." Ethan said with a smirk on his face. Torch just snarled in disapproval.

"Shut up." We laughed, until we heard a loud blast from somewhere behind us. A net like thing came spiraling towards us.

Torch tried to dodge it but, it caught his wing. He shreaked in alarm. We both started screaming.

Closer and closer we came to the trees. Then we hit one. The force of the crash was so hard it sent me flying through the sky. I finally hit the ground, and blacked out.

***

"Ow...." I sat up and felt my head. I felt something wet. I pulled my hand away from my head to see it was covered in blood. "What the hell happened....where am I" I tried to stand but a pain shot up my leg. It must have broken when I fell.... I thought.

"What now...I don't know where I am and I can't walk. Why is life so hard. " I asked myself.

"It's because your special." I turned around to see the man in a black tuxedo. "You've been very naughty Piper Rose." He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"HELP!!!! SOmeone...." I begged. No one could hear me. I was alone. I kicked and screamed until he knocked me out with his gun.