Chapter 7 The new girl

*Pipers POV*

I shifted uneasily against the tree Ethan had sat me up against. Madalynn and Ethan had walked a little bit away from me so I couldn't hear them. I could tell that they were arguing because I could feel the tension, worry, and anger radiating off of Ethan. I tried to stand up. I leaned against the tree for support. I couldn't run if I had too, but I could walk, hardly. I limped over to Ethan and Madalynn. They didn't notice me because they were too busy yelling at each other.

"SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU ACROSS THE BORDER!" Ethan exclaimed.

"YES SHE IS, ITS THE ONLY PLACE SAFE!" Madalynn yelled back.

"Uh.....guys..." I said slowly.

"Piper! Why are you up walking around? Your leg won't heal like that." Ethan said.

"Why are you guys fighting over me...." my voice trailed off.

Madalynn walked up to me. "Piper your coming with me across the border. It's the only place safe."

Ethan stepped in front of her. " OVER MY DEAD BODY! SHE'S SAFE WITH ME!". He yelled.

They started arguing again. I sighed and felt something's presents. Before I could scream a hand came across my mouth. I felt something hit my head. It was a gun. "No one move, or piper gets it." Tears ran down my face. Ethan's eyes filled with anger. "No, you already took too many of the things I loved..." He got up and ran towards him with his dagger.

BANG. I heard a gun go off. Am I dead I thought. Ethan and Madalynn flinched. They stared at me. I dropped to the ground. I turned around to see the man who grabbed me drop to his knees, then onto his face. Behind him stood a blonde haired boy with stormy grey eyes. He looked about fifteen maybe sixteen. He dropped the gun in his hand when he looked over at Ethan.

Ethan looked up. He had tears running down his face. He had thought I had been shot when I fell to the ground. "Ty....Tyler...but...th..they took y..you..." Ethan studdered. Ethan ran up to Tyler and hugged him. "I...I..missed you so much..."

"Haha...I missed you too little bro." I looked at Madalynn who had a blank expression on her face. "Wait you guys are brothers?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah...Ethan and I were separated when I was nine. He was only six. They had taken me away. I was experimented on....they gave me 'it'"

Ethan's mouth dropped. "How are you alive..."

"I have my ways little bro. So this must be the famous piper." Tyler said with a smile.

I backed away slowly. "...ho..how do you know my name...?" I asked

"Haha, Ethan told me all about you." He laughed.

I looked over at Ethan who's face was beet red. "I DID NOT...."

Tyler laughed. He looked over at Madalynn. "Who are you?"

Madalynn looked like she had been staring off into space. She screamed and said "Who are you?!?!"

"Madalynn...he's been here for like ten minutes...are you ok?" I asked kinda worried.