Chapter 3 Where am i

*Pipers POV*

I woke up and looked around. I was in a small shed like thing. I was in a bed. I looked down at my leg and saw it was bandaged up. I was scared. I didn't know where I was or who brought me here. Then I remembered the boy. He knew something I didn't. He saved my life....As if on que the boy walked in. He looked like he'd been to hell and back. He threw his coat over near the wall and looked up. Our eyes met. He smiled and said "I see your awake." I smiled. I tried getting up but I instantly fell. Before I fell onto the ground he caught me. He laid me back onto the bed and said I wouldn't be able to walk for a few days. I looked at him with disappoint and asked "Why am I here, who are you, who were those people, and why'd they take me but kill my friends...." I looked down remembering Ashley. His face had a weird expression on it. As if to say you really dont know? He then said "You were taken to be experimented on....I saved your life. People who are taken...never come back." He looked away. I could tell tears were about to fall from his eyes. He asked "What are you...?" I looked up and was surprised by the question "What do you mean what am I?...." He stared at me blankly. He then said "You dont...know? Have you ever seen something before it happened or moved something with your mind?" My face turned pale. "Ho...how.....did you know....about that.....I never told anyone that...I thought I was insane....seeing things before they happened...." He looked at me and had an I told you so expression. He said softly "Your a seer, and your not insane. Your aura is bigger than ordinary mortals. Its how the government found you. Oh I'm Ethan by the way." I felt really dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out. Too much information for one day I thought. He smiled and said " Yeah it's a lot to take in, I know."I looked at him. He read my mind I thought. "Wow you are smarter than you look" He said with a sarcastic attitude. I sighed. I might as well get used to this I thought. "Yup" he replied. I shook my head in disapproval. He laughed and told me to get some rest. I smiled and said "I'm piper...." And with that I fell asleep.