Chapter 10 Capture

*Madalynn's POV*

"Tyler! I don't wanna walk anymore!" I groaned, latching onto his arm. He laughed and shook his head. I frowned and stopped walking. He looked up at me as I crossed my arms.

"Come on! Don't be a baby! It's only a little bit further!" he laughed, tugging me along. I planted my ground.

"Go ahead without me. I'm not moving," I said, stubbornly. He continued to walk away, playfully. He walked out of sight.

"Bye!" he laughed, waving. I just smirked. I turned around and then a hand flew over my mouth.

"Tyler!" I screamed. But since it was muffled it sounded more like, "Kiwer!"

"Hush you pretty thing. This won't hurt a bit," a man said, throwing me into a van. I thrust around the van, trying to break a door or something. Someone tied my hands up so I couldn't move them.

"TYLER! HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" I screamed. Then a cloth was being tied around my mouth. I started to cry.

"MADALYNN! WHERE ARE YOU?" Tyler screamed back, have heard my screaming.

"KIWER! BAM! MWE IM BAM!" I screamed. Hopefully he understood.

Tears ran rapidly down my face as I tried to breathe. I wanted to get out of here. Now. I kicked the door really hard and it flew open. I tripped and rolled down a slant in the ground, hitting my head on a tree and blacking out.

~2 hours later~

"Madalynn, are you okay?" Someone asked as I was waking up.

"Who... who are you?" I muttered. I rubbed my eyes and realized I was on his shoulder.

"I'm Tyler, the one who saved you. You really did hit your head hard. You should probably rest more," he said, patting my back. Then all the memories came rushing back.

"Tyler, where is Piper and Ethan?!" I screamed.

"I... I don't know...," he replied. I screamed and started to kick and punch. I cried and screamed out Piper's name.

"I NEED TO SAVE PIPER! I NEED TO SAVE HER!" I screamed. It was getting hard to breathe. Then I started to drift off.

~Dream~

"We need to find Piper, Tyler," I worried.

"She's safe with Ethan. They'll find us anyway. Ethan has great navigation," Tyler replied, rubbing my arm as we got closer to the fire. It got cold at night.

"Tyler, I'm just worried. Its gonna take me at least another day for me to recover completely and what if they think we already crossed the border?" I whimpered, cuddling into him.

"We just have to wait and see..." he replied.

~End of dream~

That's exactly what happened that night...