Chapter 2 Daydream

*Madalynn's POV*

"Madalynn! What happened? Why were you screaming?" Ginger asked, pulling out of my daydream.

"I was screaming?" I replied, slightly alarmed.

"You were screaming 'No!' and I got scared," Ginger laughed.

~Daydream~

I was walking down the street. I heard distant noises. I walked towards a cabin in the woods. I looked through the window.

Then I saw a girl sitting with a boy and they looked stressed. She seemed different. Nothing like the other people I met. She seemed special.

"Hi! I'm Madalynn!" I said suddenly, regretting it instantly. I slapped my hands over my mouth.

I ran. Ran like the wind. My hair flowed out behind me like waves. The wind flowing through my hair.

"She's a seer!" my mind screamed. She couldn't be a seer... I was a seer.

I stopped and started to scream "No". I fell to my knees.

~end of daydream~

"I was daydreaming. Sorry," I mumbled. I looked for this girl with the dark hair. She looked slightly like me.

"Who are you looking for?" Tundra asked. I thought.

"Piper!" my mind screamed. I winced.

"A girl named Piper," I whispered. I kept searching.

"I heard that she is hiding in the woods. She was taken away or something. Now she is in the woods. You won't find her," Tundra shrugged.

I have to find her! I thought. I stood up and ran to the gate, successfully getting over by climbing.

"What are you doing Madalynn Cherry Marie?" my mother screamed. I winced and got into the car. My mom called the school and took me back. I started to cry.

"Mom, I'm trying to find a girl named Piper. She is a seer. Like me," I whispered. She groaned.

"Piper isn't a seer!" she yelled. I frowned...