Prologue

(a/n: pic above is Sayori, and her right eye is covered with a medical eye patch.)

Sayori's p.o.v:

Looking at the night sky, I sigh. "I belong no where." No one ever accepted me, cared for me, or even loved me. I didn't know my real parents, for all I know about them is that  they died before I would even say my first word. I have no relatives. No friends. Not even a single creature likes me.

I began walking at the path that layed before me, knowing that I would find shelter. I've been walking for an hour till I see something far away, a building? I was so relieved to see shelter -that I ran. The first thing in my mind was rest,but, as I got a clearer view of the building My heart rate increased. A church? If it's a church, then theres people. And people means trouble for me. I shook my head in doubt, it's a church, the people there may be kind. I reassured myself not knowing the possibilities. As soon as I reached the front gate of the church, I clung onto the bars tightly, causing the gates rattle, making the nuns notice me. "P-please, I'm Soo glad to find shelter! H-help me please.." I said softly as I began to loose consciousness.

Thud.

(Timeskip)

I woke up to see an unfamiliar ceiling. Sitting up I tried to bare my hunger. I haven't eaten for days... I noticed that there was bread placed in a plate on the side table. I reached out to it and grabbed the bread, taking a bite.

It's soo good

It's soo good... Tears came rolling down my face as I chewed the bread. Then a nun entered the room, behind her a man wearing a priest outfit. "I see your awake." The man said. "Y-yes... Thank you for the food." I said shyly. The man chuckled as he approached me. "Well, now that I see that your all right, I want to know your name." He gave me a warm smile. "S-sayori..." I stuttered. "Well, Sayori, I'm Seiji kumori. It's nice to meet you." He said. We talked for a while when he decided to ask: "Why are you wearing an eye patch?" I blinked. "P-pardon?" He gave me a creepy smile. "I want to know why you wear an eye patch." He said. "I-I'm sorry,but, it's personal." I replied. "Will you remove it though?" He asked. I shook my head in disapproval. He got irritated then he grabbed my arms. "Take the patch off!" He yelled at the nun. As he ordered, the nun took my eyepatch off.

*Gasp*...

"Y-your a devil's child!" He yelled

"Y-your a devil's child!" He yelled. They grabbed me by my arms and lead me to a room. A torture room. "Die! You unwanted child! Go to where you belong!" He whipped my back as the nun tied me up.So Seiji and along with the nuns tortured me and hungered me to death till Seiji decided to sell me.

(At the auction)

"E're we 'ave a fine lad, blond hair and a beautiful pair of eyes. You can do anything with her. Make her your servant, torture her, abuse her, of enslave her. Let the bidding start with 10,000 yen!" The auctioneer announced. "100,000 yen! 250,000 yen! 590,000 yen! 700,000 yen!" He said. "1,000,000 yen!" A man yelled. "Would anyone bid higher? No one? Then 1,000,000 yen it is!" Then that's how I was bought. A filthy rich man named Shinohara Takamura bought me, enslaved me, abused me, and even raped me, till he got tired of me and left me to die in an alley... He left me to bleed to death.

I layed there bleeding, cold and hungry. So this is it... I will finally die and all the pain will dissapear... I thought happily awaiting my death...

.....

.....

......

.......

.......

......

"Oi, who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan: I'm sorry if it's a little short. I'll try and make the chapters longer. See ya!

                                                                                            -Author-Chan