"Of course I can, It's just this way." I say, my voice coming across much more more desperate than I intended.

The walk to the room was filled with silence. I didn't want to push my luck with asking her questions, especially about Evan. We still haven't found him, but today I let the pack have a day off from any duties. I was so happy I found my mate, that I wanted to just enjoy everyone's company since I don't get to do that often.

We arrive at the room, well our room -it will be ours when she accepts me as her mate- and I go over to my cupboards to find another t-shirt for her.

"Here" I hand her the shirt, "I promise we can go shopping for cloths this weekend, I was just hoping today we could relax? I mean, you don't have to be around me... There's a massive tv room, and you've already seen the kitchen so you can take whatever you want, I mean it. If you need anything just tell me." It's the hardest thing ever to tell your mate she doesn't have to be around you, that she can spend all her hours alone like she probably wants. I just want to be close to her, and hold her.

"Uhm, okay. But can I ask a question first?" She asks putting my top on which makes her look fucking adorable.

"Of course you can, anything you want to know." I sound so fucking desperate, but I literally cannot help it.

"What happened to Evan? And what will I do about my school trip? My teachers will be freaking out, like seriously freaking out. Oh my god and my mum and dad? If they know I'm missing they'll be having a fit, I can't stay here, everyone will be panicking, will they not?" Her voice begun calm and collected but as the questions went on panic was clearly evident in her tone and facial features.

I hadn't actually thought of how to fix the whole 'disappearing' school trip thing, but I'm quickly working on it. Does she think I'm going to keep her prisoner here or something? Of course she is going to go back to her family, but only to collect some things, then she will be moving out here with me. She can keep in contact with them and visit them as often as she wants but I will not under any circumstances live without my mate. Ever. I can't.

I sound like a fucking pussy.

"Well we're quickly thinking of a way to sort that out, we will most likely have a solution tomorrow, don't worry. Everything will be sorted out, I promise you." I say looking directly into her eyes, so she knows I am not lying and that she actually can trust me.

"Erhm.. well okay, but what about Evan, did he make it back to the camp site?" I growl unintentionally at her question. Jealousy seeping through my entire body.

"We don't actually know. Why? Do you like him? I saw what he did to you, forcing you against that door, trying to touch you. Then when my pack chased him and you followed he just left you. What kind of man does that?" Even thinking back to last night is making me clench my fists. "You don't understand what it was like for me to hear you scream for help, to see you look and sound so helpless. I wanted nothing but to tell you that you were safe, I only wanted you to know you were okay. I tried to shift back but I was too angry at that... That thing who thought it was okay to do whatever the fuck he wanted just because there was no one watching? I can't even begin to imagine what he would have done if I wasn't there." She is looking at me with wide eyes.

"No I don't really like him, not even as a friend." She ushered, walking closer to me. She came so close and reached out putting her hand on the side of my face, just like she did last night.

I immediately calm down, my fists un-clench, my breathing returns to normal and my wolf is ecstatic.

"It's okay, I wouldn't have let him touch me anyway. " Her thumb is gently stroking over my cheek, my uncomfortable shorts are seriously getting hard to keep on. Any type of contact from her is driving me crazy, especially over the fact that she doesn't like him. That is the best fucking thing I have ever heard.

It still baffles me as to why she is comforting me, I don't deserve it right now. But I love the fact she is giving it to me anyway.

"I don't really know where the tv room is, can you take me there? And maybe we could... watch a film? I don't really want to be alone." She says slowly taking her hand away from my face.

I can't help but take it in mine and place it in it's previous position to which she does not object. In fact she proceeds to moving her thumb in the same way she did seconds ago.

"Are you okay now?" She asks innocently, looking up at me through those big beautiful eyes. She honestly has no clue what she does to me.

"I would love to."

I cannot believe how in love I am, and it's been less than 24 hours. I guess I owe other pack members an apology. The years of teasing and taunting is all about be thrown in my face. Not that I give a fucking damn.