Valentine's Day Special!

Start from the beginning

~...~

"Remember what we all promised? We're sharing her today," Seokjin said. "I don't remember making that promise," Hoseok replied. "You promised so don't act dumb," Yoongi crossed his arms. Hoseok stuck his tongue out in response. "You say that like she's an object or something," Namjoon said, "Sharing her today." He did quotes with fingers. "You wouldn't word it any better," Seokjin replied, "Anyways, there's a Valentine's Festival happening today." "A Valentine's Festival? I never heard of it," Jimin gave a confused look. "Yeah, it's a thing the author came up with because she couldn't think of any other excuses for us to spend time with the readers," Seokjin informed. (Wait, what the-) "I heard it's a really rare event. I'm pretty sure they say a high school will host it every twenty years," Jungkook said, excitedly. "If it's that rare, then we should definitely share this moment with Y/N," Taehyung started getting hyped. "Here's the plan: we, separately, get to spend thirty minutes with Y/N. I'm going first since we're going by oldest to youngest," Seokjin said. The others immediately broke into chaos, expect for Jungkook. "We didn't agree with that schedule!" Taehyung complained. "But we agreed to share. So I took up the job to make us a schedule, isn't that nice of me?" Seokjin seemed cocky. "You just want to see her first," Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Why aren't you complaining?" Jimin asked Jungkook. "I'm not going to complain. After all, I'm the last one that gets to spend time with her since I'm the youngest," Jungkook smiled. "There's going to be a long wait," Hoseok pointed out. "I will wait for her with patience because I love her," Jungkook said. They all looked at him. "Yeah, I can too!" they all said, expect for Seokjin and Jungkook. "Now, remember the other promise we also made. We cannot interrupt each other when we're with Y/N. Also, fight your temptation to steal her first kiss. She should be kissing someone that she's in love with, we have to respect that," Seokjin added. They all nodded, "Then... shall we get started?"

~To you~

When I was putting away the presents, my phone suddenly started going off. I finished up what I was doing and grabbed my phone. It was a message from the group chat, between my best friends and me.

Seokjin:
Y/N, get dressed.
Y/N:
Why?
Jimin:
We're taking you on a date!
Namjoon:
Make sure you dress extra pretty for us.
Yoongi:
She's already pretty enough.
Taehyung:
He's right, are you saying she's not pretty?
Namjoon:
She's pretty!
You guys just want me to seem like the bad guy, huh?
Jungkook:
Sounds like you're saying she's ugly.
Hoseok:
Ohhhh~~.
Y/N:
Wait, wait, we're all going on a date?
Namjoon:
No silly, you're going to go on a date with every single one of us.
Y/N:
Do we even have enough time?

I waited for a second but they didn't respond. "They never did this... this is new to me. Usually they would fight over me on this day," I thought. Maybe they finally got into good terms, not like they already weren't on good terms, for my 'love.' But even so, was it possible that the trouble of today will begin during this 'date.' I started rummaging through my clothes. After I found what I wanted to wear, I changed.

Your outfit is: