Rest in Peace Jonghyun (Shinee)

Hello guys... this isn't a update but I wanted to talk about Shinee. So yesterday/today, Jonghyun from Shinee had died. I didn't hear about it until today in the afternoon.

He had committed suicide so I did decide to do some research. It turns out that he was receiving hate comments. Plus, the fans didn't treat him the same as they did with other members. It caused him to have "depressive feelings."

So I just wanted to say, that no one deserves hate or even receive something that might cause them to become depressed...  I know that if one of the BTS members committed suicide due to hate comments, I would be a crying mess. Don't get me wrong, I was absolutely sad that this happened to Jonghyun.

So please everyone, please defend these Kpop idols. They deserve love and not hate since they work really hard to make their fans (us) happy...

Stop all the hate comments, and protect these idols.

Thank you for reading... I'll update soon. I really hope everyone will take a moment and pray that Jonghyun will Rest In Peace. Even if you don't know Shinee or Jonghyun, please pray for Jonghyun.

R.I.P Jonghyun
Shinee will never be the same without their wonderful and amazing singer.
We'll all miss you! 😭❤️
~XutieMiako