Sorry

You didn't want to return home. The place where Namjoon would be waiting for you in. But you had to go back, you didn't want to worry your family or friends any longer. Once you were inside the house, you were quick to take off your shoes before sprinting upstairs. You were hoping that you would be able to come home undetected, and it seemed that was true. When you were in your room, you were quick to shut the door behind you. With a breath of relief, you turned around to see Namjoon staring at you. Soon his attention moved back to a picture of himself, the one that you put up on your wall when you were younger. "I didn't know you were that obsessed with me," Namjoon said as he touched the picture. You started to analyze his face, he seemed tired from crying. Without hesitation, you approached him before placing a hand on his cheek. He turned to look at you. Then he placed his hand over your hand. "I'm sorry, Y/N... I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking straight and I didn't know what to tell you," Namjoon gave an apologetic look. His eyes were full of sadness as he stared at you. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry for rushing out like that. I was just so frustrated about the situation, and I bombarded myself with so many questions to the point where I stressed myself out. I should have taken a breather, and tried my best to compose myself instead of running off in anger," you gave him a soft smile. He stared at you for a few seconds; silence was quick to surround the two of you.

"I think instead of avoiding the subject, I should talk to you. You're previous statement was right, we're in a relationship and I shouldn't be keeping secrets from you. Even if it's bad, I'm just so afraid," Namjoon sighed. You watched as he took your hands. "I want to talk this through, and get rid of any of your misunderstandings. But please, don't be mad," he gave you a concerned face. You nodded before smiling with reassurance, "I promise. I just want to know what's going on." With those words, Namjoon lead you to your bed and sat you down. "The female in the photo is a staff member. On that day, I had gotten drunk and I wasn't thinking straight. So then the staff member took ahold of my hand and started leading me back to the dorms, making sure I didn't make any scenes while I was drunk. We were only holding hands because she kept saying that I was wandering off too much," with Namjoon's words, you let out the longest breath of relief. "Why were you scared to tell me though?" you asked squeezing his hand. He avoided eye contact with you, "Because... I was afraid you'll get mad at me since I got drunk..." You gave a small smile, "I am mad at you for getting drunk without me knowing. But I'm also glad you were able to clear up my misunderstanding, without needing to drag the matter down any further," you said. He nodded, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make the matter worse. I just felt like I needed to hold back the information since I was afraid..." You watched Namjoon's expression, "We're a couple, Namjoon. I want to be an understanding girlfriend and I don't want to jump to conclusions... we both know how that turned out. But that's beside the point, I just wanted to know because you're special to me, and I'm honestly willing to hear you out." He gave a small smile, "You're the best." With those words, Namjoon planted a kiss upon your forehead. You smiled, "Now... I think it's my turn to apologize. I'm sorry for not being patient with you. I was just stressed over the matter, but I should've been more patient."

"You honestly don't have to apologize. I'm in the wrong here, not you," Namjoon tightened his grip on your hand. With ease, you placed your hands onto his cheek before pulling him closer to you. You leaned forward and soon, both of your foreheads were touching. "I love you, Namjoon. I always will..." you mumbled. "I love you as well, more than you could ever love me," Namjoon replied in a low but loving tone.

~Night time~

After dinner you would always go take a walk with your family. Well, depending on the weather. But today's weather was quite nice so your family decided to take a walk, like you guys normally do. You changed out of your clothes and into more appropriate attire for walking.

Your outfit is:

Once you finished changing, you put your hair into a messy ponytail before grabbing some socks and going to the front door

Once you finished changing, you put your hair into a messy ponytail before grabbing some socks and going to the front door. "Do we have to?" Yoongi whined, he clearly wanted to rest instead of walk. "Hey Yoongi, this will help you lose weight. After all, you're an idol," Namjoon said as he put on his shoes. Yoongi groaned, "I'm already skinny," with those words, Jimin approached Yoongi. Then he placed a hand on Yoongi's stomach. "You need to be skinny for me, hyung," (Oh my, it's back) Jimin said in a weird tone. All Yoongi did was give a weird expression before slapping Jimin's hand off his stomach. You and the others laughed at Jimin's failed attempt on convincing Yoongi. "Come on Yoongi, you get to spend more time with your best friend. Isn't that a good excuse to walk?" you asked. Yoongi glanced over at you before sighing in defeat. With a smile of success, you left the house before waiting for the others to leave. After a while, everyone was out of the house. Then you locked the door. When you were done, you went to catch up with the others, who you told to walk ahead. "Do you guys normally walk?" you heard Namjoon ask Y/O/B/N (Your Older Brother's Name). Your older brother nodded, "We walk when the weather is good. I mean it helps us burn off calories after eating." Namjoon nodded, "But as a family?" with Namjoon's words you approached his side. "It's a great time to bond with the family as we walk. But the guys, my dad and brothers, normally go to a nearby playground to workout. I normally follow my aunt and mom," you informed. Soon Jungkook approached your side, "Workout? I heard workout," Jungkook said with interest. "There's a playground nearby that you can workout at," Y/O/B/N said. Jungkook looked at your older brother. "I want go as well!" Jungkook said excitedly. "Just follow the three of us," your younger brother instructed. Soon those four were walking away from you, you followed your mom and aunt. The others followed behind you. "Are you guys ready for the wedding?" you took Namjoon's hand before lacing your fingers with his. "Is there going to be food?" Seokjin asked. "Of course! It's a wedding after all," you laughed. Seokjin beamed with happiness, "Then I'm ready!" Seokjin shouted rather louder. You and the others laughed at Seokjin's excitement.

And that ends your syndrome, I'm a great doctor. I'll see you all after my long break. Thank you to everyone who supported and motivated me, I really appreciate it. I'll see you all later then. Bye, bye!

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako