Performance

"Please move out of the way," the security guards asked politely. Their tone sounded very irritated by how the BTS members were acting. "No, like I said, if you want Y/N then you're going to have to go through us," Namjoon restated, making you sigh. "Guys stop, it's fine," the members turned to you and stared at you with confusion. "I mean... it's kind of rude that the staff assumed that I'm a bad person, and at that called me useless," you said glaring at the staff. The staff completely avoided eye contact with you. You looked back at the members of BTSz "But if a staff wants me to leave, then I'll leave without anyone getting inju-" you were suddenly interrupted by a (fan girl) scream. Your widen your eyes with surprise. "I heard Y/N's name!" someone yelled. A women ran to you and stopped in front of you. "No way, it's Y/N the YouTuber!" you looked at her, surprised. "Um... hi?" you said, still surprised. She looked at the security guard. "Shoo shoo," she said, signaling the security guards to leave. They gave her a look of confusion.

"But Miss Jess, we were told to take away the fan," one security guard said. "No need," Jess said, "She means no harm." Jess signaled them again to leave. The security guards hesitated for a while but eventually bowed and left. You looked at Jess who turned to you. "Ah, I can't believe I'm able to meet an amazing YouTuber!" Jess half shouted. "Jess, What are you doing? She might be a crazy fan!" the previous staff shouted angrily. Jess looked at the staff and placed a finger on her cheek. "No way Kayla, she's a famous YouTuber! I've been supporting her ever since she started her YouTube channel. She means no harm to BTS, she's just a supportive fan," Jess defended you. Kayla stared at Jess with hesitation. "Fine..." Kayla said in defeat. Kayla sat down with the other staffs. Then Jess turned back to you. "Ah, I still can't believe it! Y/N is actually here in the BigHit studio! Are you going to perform for us?" Jess asked excited. You giggled and shook your head. "No, I'm just here to watch BTS practice," you answered. Jess gave you a disappointed look, "What why?? Please, do it for a fan!" You stared at Jess. "I mean, you did promise if you met a fan and they wanted you to sing, rap or dance, you'll do it in a a heartbeat!" Jess was right you did make that promise. But you didn't want to perform in front of BTS, especially not in front of the person you like. You sighed, "I'll think about it..." you said and Jess yelped in happiness.

~A few minutes later~

Watching BTS perform sure was enjoyable when you get to see them practice personally. Namjoon would give you little cute smiles showing his adorable dimples. Jess was sitting next to you, waiting for BTS to go on break. You promised her when BTS takes a break, you'll perform anything for her. Jess was moving a lot in her chair, it was all caused by excitement. Soon BTS finally went on break. "Yay, your turn Y/N!" Jess shouted happily. You got up and started walking to the dance floor. Jess went up to you and whispered what she wanted you to perform, the song was BTS Mic Drop. You nodded and Jess walked off the dance floor. She pulled out her phone, ready to record you. You grabbed your phone out and started searching for a karaoke of BTS Mic Drop. As soon as you found it, you connected your phone to the speaker. When it started playing, you started rapping J-Hope's verse. You needed the whole room to hear you so you echoed your voice. It was something you learned when you were is choir in sixth grade.

~After a while~

You finished the song, and looked around the room. Everyone was staring at you. Just then, Jess started clapping while jumping up and down. "That was so good! As expected but it's so much better hearing it in person!" Jess smiled. Everyone nodded in agreement. You could see Namjoon completely frozen. "One more!" Jess said, "Rap to Cypher Four, go Rap Goddess!!" Jess squealed. You went over to your phone. Then found a karaoke version of the suggested song. When the song started, you started rapping. Again when you had finished, they were staring at you as if you were an alien. "Wah, Y/N you really are a rap goddess," Yoongi smiled brightly. Jess smiled and gave you a thumbs up. "But Y/N, you can also dance, can't you?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms. You nodded, "Then what are you waiting for?" you stared at Yoongi. Suddenly Jess started chanting, "Dance! Dance! Dance!" Soon enough BTS started chanting as well. "Peer pressure much?" you asked yourself (Who doesn't enjoy peer pressure? I love it ;~;). "Fine!" you agreed, they suddenly started cheering. You went over to your phone and tapped on BTS DNA (This girl really liked DNA). Then you waited a few seconds for the BigHit intro (Or what fans call it, the death intro) and then you started dancing.

~After a while~

As soon as you were finished, Namjoon was the only one frozen but the rest were clapping and cheerinf. You smiled, "Y/N, why didn't you show me this earlier?" Hoseok asked. You shook your head, "If I can do something that's better than other people then I feel like I'm bragging. I don't like 'bragging' because it'll only make people insecure," you answered (Bro, they're idols. They're talented as well! But you're nice so I'll let you pass). "You have always been considerate," Jess said. You smiled at her. "But no really, you need to record more covers! They're so good!" Jess said. You chuckled, "I'll take it into consideration." You saw that Namjoon was still frozen. You walked over to him and snapped your fingers, he didn't react. You looked around, to see if anyone was looking. It seemed like everyone was distracted. You were in the the clear so you leaned in and kissed Namjoon on the forehead. (Wait, what? Weren't you the one who was like "We should break up because you're definitely dating me for my look"? Now you're giving him a kiss on your forehead? What the freak is wrong with you? You're messed up, you're the one giving the wrong signals!) For some reason that made him become unfrozen. Namjoon looked up at you. "I think I'm in love," he said suddenly. You looked at Namjoon in shock. "W-What?" you asked, thinking you heard him wrong or maybe there was something wrong with your ears. "Namjoon, don't even... you don't have reasons to like me..." you said (Honey, you're one who kissed him on the forehead, what do you mean? Psh, how about you "don't even" try to do that shrimp?). Namjoon sighed and stood up ignoring you. You looked back, confused. "Did I do something wrong...?" you asked yourself. (So I made the main character dense. Yes honey, you did. You kissed him on the forehead. When he said he was "in love," you tell him that his feelings are untrue. You did more than just "something wrong")

The rest of the day, you watched as BTS practiced but Namjoon didn't give you his cute smiles like he did in the beginning. You started getting worried but instead of worrying you decided to just brush it off. "Maybe he finally realized that he doesn't like me like that..." you mumbled to yourself.

Pshhh, Namjoon seems to be ignoring me cri... I mean Y/N.
Gosh younger me, you were really desperate.
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako