Surprise

XutieMiako: Active
Did you guys miss me? No? Yeah, I wouldn't miss me either.
Anyways quickly note before this chapter starts. From now on, I will be updating once every two weeks. Hear me out though! School is now back, so I want to focus on my studies as much as possible (although I shouldn't stress as much). Please be patient with me as I go through this school year. ❤️

Also thank you all for your patience! But, I am finally back!

Soon the concert started, you were so hyped. Seeing BTS for once on stage was exciting for you. You've never been able to attend a BTS concert. But here you are, happily at one, and seeing them perform in person. Namjoon was running back in forth, probably really happy with all your motivations. You watched as BTS interacted with their fans, smiling happily. The little interactions BTS had with their fans made you smile. Namjoon started rapping his lines, making you smile brightly. You missed hearing Namjoon's voice so much, it really made you want to run up on stage and hug him. But you had to hold back. You started rapping quietly along with Namjoon.

Every time Namjoon would run to where you were located, you would try to hide. If Namjoon were to see you, you'll ruin the entire surprise and that's not what you want. But you couldn't help but want to ruin the entire surprise, you wanted to make Namjoon's day full of happiness. But you held back, BTS had worked so hard to get you here, and you wanted to stick with the plan.

~After awhile~

Eventually the concert came to an end. BTS bowed and off they went backstage. You watched as fans stood up from their seats and rushed off. Laughing and giggling as they mentioned what they enjoyed about the entire concert. You on the other hand, you were sitting on your seat waiting for all the fans to leave, or at least be from a distance where they can't see you sneak in. As soon as you saw that the last person had passed you, you waited a few more seconds before standing up. You quickly made your way to the door, which lead to the backstage. With a few glances over your shoulder to see if fans were watching or not, you opened the door and quickly walked in. You quietly but quickly closed the door, and soon made your way to where BTS had told you to go. As you made your way to the room, staffs smiled and bowed to you. With respect you bowed back with a warm smile. As you approached the room, you opened the door slowly. You poked your head into the room, seeing as the BTS members drank water tiredly. Seokjin noticed your presence and immediately tried to distract Namjoon. You quickly made your way into the room, and started hiding behind staffs. Jimin started telling Namjoon to do things, and Namjoon would respond with a confused look before doing as he was told. You started looking around and soon you spotted a towel. You quickly made you way to the towel and picked it up, with the towel in hand you made your way to Namjoon. When you approached Namjoon, you attempted to do a deep voice. "Excuse me, I think you need this," which made Namjoon turn to see who was talking to him. When Namjoon had fully turn to be met with you, he stood there completely frozen. "Y/N?!" Namjoon finally shouted after a long silence. "Surprise!" you shouted back with a smile. Namjoon immediately engulfed you into his arms, "I missed you so much! How did you get here?! When did you get here?!". Namjoon immediately started bombarding you with questions which made you laugh seeing that he really missed you. "I missed you too," you said before attempting to answer his dying questions.

Soon all of Namjoon's questions were answered and it seemed as if he ran out of questions. "You guys are sneaky," Namjoon said while looking over at his band members. "Aren't you happy though? I mean you wouldn't shut up about her, and now there she is, in your arms," Yoongi replied. Namjoon pulled away from the embrace, "I'm super happy," Namjoon smiled. "You know I really missed your hugs and kisses. Also your voice, mostly you," Namjoon stated. You gave a short laugh before puckering your lips. With a smile Namjoon leaned in and kissed you, and you kissed back happily. It had only been half a month, and with Namjoon's lips pressed against yours, you felt as if you could lose balance. Namjoon pulled away from the kiss with a huge smile, "Okay break it up lovebirds". With that statement Jungkook pulled you away from Namjoon. You quickly tossed the towel to Namjoon and Namjoon caught it after fumbling with it a little. Jungkook dragged you to Yoongi and Taehyung. "We missed you as well, best friend!" Taehyung said before hugging you. You laughed before patting Taehyung's arms. "I missed everyone," you replied with a smile. Suddenly Hoseok popped out of nowhere, "Hey! We're glad you made it here safely!" Hoseok smiled showing that he was happy you made it safely. Taehyung pulled away from the hug, and you turned to the BTS members. "Thank you all for allowing me to be here," you said smiling. "Yeah thanks!" Namjoon smiled brightly as he wiped his sweat.

~To the hotel~

The entire time Namjoon had been clinging onto you, like a leech. "Babe~," Namjoon cooed as he came closer to you. BTS and you were currently in the elevator, waiting patiently to go back to your rooms. "Yes?" you asked seeing that Namjoon wants more of your attention. "Can I hang out with you?" Namjoon asked making you nod. "I don't mind, but if you have things to do then you better do it," you replied. "But babe!" Namjoon pouted and you pouted back in response. "You're supposed to be a leader Namjoon, how will your band members react if they saw you slacking off?" you asked. Namjoon looked down at his feet before grabbing your hand, "But I need to spend time with my girlfriend!" was Namjoon's response. "Fine, I'll help with your work and we can hang out. It's like killing two birds with one stone," you replied. Namjoon's only response was a simple nod, showing he had given up on trying to convince you to let him slack off.

~After a few hours~

"Okay I think you need to take a break," you patted Namjoon's back in order to signal that he can stop. Namjoon's attention was completely on his laptop screen. When you started helping Namjoon, he completely got attached to his laptop, typing and reading. It made you disappointed since you wanted to interact with him, but then again you were the one telling Namjoon that he needed to do his work. "So how long are you planning to stay?" Namjoon asked before looking at you. "I was thinking until you leave," you replied which made Namjoon smile. "I would love to have my beautiful girlfriend beside me, to support me," Namjoon gave you a kiss on your cheek. "Come and spend time with me," you said now wanting attention, Namjoon smirked before putting his laptop down.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako