"Don't Ever Leave me... Please"

~Time : 7:30 P.M~

You couldn't sleep, you were too worried about Namjoon. Although Namjoons temperature had fully gone down, you keep walking back and forth since Namjoon hasn't woken up yet. You sighed, "I need to calm down..." you told yourself as you started to compose your unhealthy breathing. You walked to the bedside and placed your hand on Namjoons forehead once again. You then placed your free hand on your forehead, "Yup, his temperature has definitely went down," you mumbled, then you noticed that Namjoon was finally waking up. He slowly opened his eyes and covered his mouth as he yawned, "You're finally awake!" You said as you hugged him while still standing. "Wha...? How long have I been out?" He asked, "Around 2 hours," you answered. "How are you feeling...?" You asked with a concern face, "I feel so much better, thank you jagiya," he replied and you smiled proudly. He grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him, "I'm sorry I made you worry, and at that wasted your time..." he said while wrapping his arms around your waist. "It's fine... You don't have to worry... Although it's true you made me too worried, I enjoyed taking care of the person who is so important to me," you said and Namjoon chuckled, you looked up and saw a tint of blush spread across his face. "I truly have the best girlfriend..." he said before kissing your head, "Nah, I'm just a potato you found on the street while you were trying to find a restaurant to eat at," you replied in a joking manner. He laughed, "Yea I'm lucky that you approached the group... If you didn't I would have been single and not have such an amazing girlfriend," he said and winked. "I guess you could say I'm your Miss Right," you said winking back and Namjoon laughed. "You're my only girl~," he sang, "I always loved your singing," you stated.

He smiled at you, "I finally got a break..." he said in relief, "Yea that's only because you got sick," you replied. "What was my condition...?" Namjoon asked curiously, "You had the common flu," you answered. "Maybe I worked myself too hard..." he said thinking out loud, "What...?" You asked curiously. Namjoon sighed, "Its a long story... But in short I asked the manager for a three day break so I could do something special for you on Christmas. And in return I promised the manager that the boys and I will work harder after Christmas," he said, "No wonder... You worked yourself too hard, you didn't even take breaks did you!" You said annoyed, you released Namjoons grip and stood up. "Namjoon I'm really happy that you did something worth not forgetting for me on Christmas. But I don't want you working yourself too hard to the point where you get sick. Please understand you have fans and they would be devastated if they figured out you, or any of the the members of BTS were working too hard to the point of getting sick," you said and Namjoon stared at you blankly. "Babe... I'm sorry, I wanted this Christmas to be special for you... I didn't mean to do this to myself, please don't be mad..." he said in an apologetic tone and you sighed. "I'm not mad... I'm just trying to tell you that you need to take breaks so this doesn't happen to you again. Think about it, what if I was wasn't here when this happens to you...? Fans would be devastated knowing their favorite boy band leader is sick and suffering. Because your fans want you to be healthy and happy," you said, Namjoon nodded, "I understand..." Namjoon replied. You were still at the bedside, you slowly placed your hand on his forehead once again, "Babe... Didn't you do that enough?" Namjoon asked, "I did... But I'm just making sure," you said as you removed your hand. "I'll go get some more soup for you," you said as you turned around, before you could start walking towards the door, Namjoon grabbed your wrist. He pulled you back, turned you around and pulled you down before giving you a kiss. "Don't ever leave me, please Y/N," he said after he pulled away from the kiss, "I won't ever leave you," you promised and you left the room. "Thank you..." Namjoon whispered as he watched you disappear from his sight.

You were heating up the soup in the kitchen, you patiently waited for the soup to heat up fully. After you saw that it was finished heating up, you opened a cabinet and grabbed a bowl. Then you poured the soup into the bowl, you then grabbed a spoon and you started heading back to your bedroom. When you entered the room you saw Namjoon looking down at his phone. "I got you your soup," you said and Namjoon looked up, "Thank you," he said smiling, but you could tell that something was worrying him. You placed the bowl and spoon on the bed stand, "What's the matter...?" You asked concerned, "Huh...?" He looked at you questionably. "You look worried," you said, "Oh! No it's nothing... I just saw this post," Namjoon replied as he held up his phone. It was a tweet and it said, "Baekhyun and his girlfriend?!? 😮😭😱," you widened your eyes in shock, "Were they caught in public?!" You mumbled. "I didn't know Baekhyun had a girlfriend..." Namjoon said, "Oh yea... I never told Namjoon that one of my best friends is dating Baekhyun..." you thought to yourself as you remembered. "I didn't know either... I just read it on Twitter," you lied, you were still looking at the photo. Not of Baekhyun, but at the female figure, the perspective the person took the photo at was of Baekhyuns and the females back. You looked closer in an attempt to identify features and it was Jordan, long brown hair with purple dyed tips, a small figure, and her favorite beanie. "Dang it!" You thought to yourself, Namjoon was looking at you, "Babe are you okay...?" He asked concerned. You relaxed your face, "Sorry... I was just thinking," you replied and Namjoon nodded, "Anyways are you gonna feed me...?" Namjoon asked in a teasing tone. "You are capable of feeding yourself!" You stated and Namjoon laughed, "I was kidding jagiya, don't freak out too much," he said as he grabbed your hand and kissed it. "But I need you to move so I can get my soup," Namjoom said as he released your hand, "O-Oh my bad," you stuttered as you moved out of his way and Namjoon grabbed the bowl of soup. He started sipping it, "Delicious as always," he said and you smiled, "It's a special kind of soup I make... I only make it when someone is sick," you said. Namjoon smiled, "But I'm someone super special to you, right babe?" Namjoon asked and you nodded smiling brightly at his cute question.

Check out my new story, "Best Friend Crush"!
It's a Yoongi x Reader fanfic!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako