Tears of Joy

Once you were at the airport you felt a sudden sadness rush over you, it was like your body just realized you wouldn't be able to see such amazing people until a month later. But like last time, you held your ground and attempted to stay strong. The younger members looked like they were about to cry any moment. Although this wasn't the first time they had to tell you goodbye, but this time you were the one leaving and they were seeing you off. "Guys, don't cry," you said hugging the three, "We're really going to miss you Y/N." You smiled, "I will as well, but I'm coming back~ and I'll be sure to call," with your words, the others surrounded you and hugged you. It made you smile seeing that your favorite band was really going to miss you. Soon, the group hug had separated. You turned to Namjoon who immediately gave you kisses, it was quite unexpected but you immediately kissed back with ease. Now that you think about it, you'll really miss having him with you. Before you knew it, you were waving goodbye to BTS and walking off to your gate. Like a normal YouTuber you recorded yourself and created little montages for your subscribers.

~Landing at your hometown~

When the airplane finally landed, you looked out the window for a second. It seemed like you never left, it was still as beautiful as ever. You immediately got up from your seat and soon stepped out of the airplane. At the time the airplane landed it was early in the morning. When you made it to where people would be meeting with their family members, friends or anyone else important to them, you saw your family looking around for you. You immediately felt tears well up in your eyes, you were once again with them. Without hesitation you ran towards them, dragging you suitcase behind you, and your backpacks heavily holding you down but not stopping you from this moment to rejoin with your family. Once you were near your parents you let go of your suitcase letting it roll a little before stopping. With opened arms you engulfed your parents with tears. "Welcome home," you heard your dad say, making you smile.

It had took you awhile before you could calm down your crying. "Welcome back sis," your brothers said with a huge smile, perhaps happy to finally see you once again. You were so happy to see your idiotic brothers once more, "Hey idiots," you sniffled. With wide arms you allowed your brothers to hug you. Soon you were hugging your aunt with joy as well. Before you even knew it, you were in the car wiping your tears away. "How was Korea?" Y/O/B (Your Older Brother) asked, making you smile, "It was super fun." "When do we get to meet your boyfriend?" your dad asked looking at you through the rear-view mirror. "Once he allows me to meet his parent," you joked, "Or when he isn't as busy as he is now." Your mom turned to look at you, "Is he handsome?" You nodded, "Very very handsome," with that response your mom gave you a thumbs up making you laugh.

~At home~

When your dad parked the car, you were too excited to see your house again- more specifically your bedroom. You completely forgot about your suitcase and backpacks, and had immediately rushed out of the car and into the house. You breathed in the air from your house before immediately flying up the stairs. Once at your bedroom door, you swung it open. Everything was the same, nothing changed. You walked into your bedroom before plopping onto your bed and smiling happily, this was where you belonged. Soon enough you had rushed back downstairs to retrieve your belongings in order to record the remaining of your video. With your belongings in your room, and your camera in hand you began to record. "Guys this is so insane, I'm back and everything just feels so right. I don't even know how to express how happy I am to be with my family once more, to be back in my old house and my old bedroom. I mean look at it!" you exclaimed before turning the camera around and showing your bedroom. Even if your subscribers had seen your room many times, you wanted to share the experience with them even so. "Nothing changed! And I'm so happy," you turned the camera back to you before smiling. "I can't wait to see my friends again," with those words you stopped recording.

As if on cue the doorbell rang, you were quick to rush out of your room and sprint downstairs like your life depended on it. You looked out the peephole on the front door but saw no one outside. With confusion you opened the door before stepping outside. As you turned the corner there you saw all your friends smiling brightly at your appearance. Before you could react every single one of your friends surrounded you and embraced you with a huge smile. You couldn't help but want to cry, it was such a memorable moment. With tears in your eyes you giggled as you attempted to hug them back, but there were too many. "I missed you all," you muttered. Soon the group hug had separated and you were staring at each one of them, as if memorizing their faces once more before you leave again. "Did you get them?" Andrea asked, "You better because I drove all the way over here to receive it! I mean I drove all the way here from Texas to see you again, but still," Jacqueline exclaimed happily. You smiled before pulling out something from you pocket, making their eyes light up with joy. "I got your biases signatures!" you shouted. Madi, Andrea, and Jacqueline were quick to get ahold of the piece of papers. They immediately engulfed you in a hug before bouncing up and down with excitement. "Also Jacqueline, I told Yoongi you said hi. He said to tell you hello," you said making Jacqueline smile brightly. "Guys let's hurry up and get this party started!" Jacqueline shouted before grabbing your arm and pulling you away from the others.

~After awhile~

You were able to once again have a conversation with your friends face to face, it was really fun. The party was special because it was for you specifically, making you feel special. Once in awhile you would record some stuff for you channel, but you wanted to enjoy your time with friends and family without needing to pull out you camera to recorded. Soon after you had called Namjoon to tell him and BTS that you had landed safely. You didn't get a chance to really tell him why you had to stay at your hometown for a month. When you tried telling him, your family and friends told you to get off your phone to enjoy the time with them before it ended. You obeyed since you didn't want to seem mean and told Namjoon that you'll call back to chat.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako