Christmas Special

XutieMiako: To start this off it's an author's note!
Reader: I want to read!!
XutieMiako: This is very important for you to know though!
Reader: I'll just skip this!
XutieMiako: For those who didn't skip this author's note, thank you!
Anyways as you can tell by the title, this is a Christmas special!!
So since Christmas is tomorrow, I won't be updating on Christmas Day.
I need this break off to spend time with my family. I'll definitely update after Christmas so I hope you understand!
Thank you for reading this author note, and please enjoy this (probably long) Christmas Special. 😁 Potato out!

When you woke up, you immediately got out of your bed. You forgot that you and Namjoon sleep together. You grabbed your phone and you dashed into the kitchen. Another thing you forgot was to go to the bathroom to do your morning routine. Seokjin was in the kitchen cooking. He heard you, and he turned around with a smile. "Good morning, Y/N," he said. You smiled back. "Good morning!! Can you guess what season it is??" You asked, excitedly. But you didn't say it too loud since you knew the others were sleeping. "Erm... winter...?" he answered, questionably. "That's right, and Christmas is in two days!" you said, happily. Seokjin chuckled, "I'm assuming, with your reaction, that Christmas is one of your favorite holidays." You nodded. You loved Christmas, it was the time of year where you get presents and spend time with people who are important to you. Although your family and friends aren't here; you were able to spend time with BTS. That, in a way, was something you would love. Since BTS was your favorite boy band, they're important to you. Plus, they're your best friends now. You walked over to Seokjin. "What's for breakfast?" you looked at what he was making. "Nothing special just a simple breakfast," he answered. "What, where's the Christmas spirit?" you asked and he laughed. "You're so right, I need Christmas spirit," he agreed. You started playing Christmas songs on your phone. Then you started helping him make breakfast more Christmasy. You sang along with the songs.

~After a while~

When you were done with making breakfast, you immediately walked into your bedroom. Namjoon was still asleep. You walked to the bedside and watched him. Then you smiled warmly when his eyes slowly opened. "Good morning~," you said, and Namjoon smiled. "Morning, jagiya," he grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him. You buried your face in his chest. "It's almost Christmas," you said, and he hummed. "Yea, Christmas is in two more days," he said. "I got everyone more than one present but I'm pretty sure I got you more presents," you informed. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Mm~, I can't wait until you see the amount of presents I got you," he smiled. You sighed quietly, "Don't tell me you wasted a lot of money just to buy me presents..." "I won't tell you~," he replied. "Well, I think it's time for you to get up and get ready for work," you said. He released you. You stood up and smiled at your boyfriend, who was stretching. "Come on now, lazy," you grabbed his arms. Then you pulled him up. "Babe~, I'm tired," he pouted and you pouted back. "But you have to work~, ARMY wants everyone to work hard for them," you said. Namjoon yawned, "Fine... Im going." He headed towards the bathroom. You waited until Namjoon was done using the bathroom. Then you walked into the bathroom and did your morning routine. You also brushed your hair. Normally, you brush your teeth after you're done eating. You walked into the dining room, and you waited for the others. When the others came, everyone started eating. After you were done, you got up and walked to the bathroom. Then you headed straight to the bathroom and brushed your teeth.

~After a few minutes~

"Babe, we're leaving!" Namjoon shouted. You immediately ran to the door. He was waiting for you. You ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Have a nice day at work!" you smiled cutely. "I'll see you later," he gave you a quick kiss on your lips. He waved and so did the other members. They started entering the BTS car. You closed the front door and walked to the garage door. You opened the door and started looking around. Seokjin told you, when you were helping him cook breakfast, that there was a Christmas tree and decorations in the garage. You looked around. "Ah, there it is," you said out loud when you spotted it. The Christmas tree was in a rectangular box. You walked over to the box and picked it up. Then you walked into the living room. You slowly placed the Christmas tree down, then went back into the garage to retrieve the decorations. After a while, you had every Christmas decoration in the living room. You started unboxing the (medium sized) Christmas tree. Then you started setting up the Christmas tree. You didn't use the instructions because it looked pretty easy. When it was all done, you smiled at the Christmas tree. Then you started decorating it. When the decoration was complete, you looked at the it. "It's missing candy canes..." you thought to yourself. The Christmas tree was decorated with tinsel and ornaments but the candy cane was missing. You decided to go buy candy canes so you walked into your bedroom, and started choosing clothes to wear. (Your clothes are: A black Christmas sweater that has a little reindeer in the right corner of it, along with a gray beanie and scarf, one of Namjoon's hoodie, gray skinny jeans, and black converse high)