Some Fresh Air

Just as promised, I'll get rid of your cliff hanger syndrome. Then I'll be on my break.

One update today, and one tomorrow.

Also, welcome to the hundredth chapter of this book! Thanks for staying tuned. Although it says a hundred and one, the author note doesn't count.

The question that I asked seemed to make Namjoon freeze. But not in a bad way, it was a speechless way. "Why would you think that...?" Namjoon finally was able to ask after a long silence. "Namjoon, there's a tweet on Twitter. The picture shows you holding a female's hand," you said. Namjoon immediately shook his head, not believing your words. "Maybe it was another person...?" Namjoon suggested in a questionable tone. He seemed like he was guilty of something. Namjoon seemed like he didn't want to admit to any of the information you had given. It made you angry because he wasn't being straightforward. "Be honest with me, Namjoon. I don't want this to become a big fuss, nor do I want this to make me mad. I don't want to be mad during the next few weeks. Just be straightforward and tell me," you said. "I'll even forgive you, I just want to know," you added. You watched as Namjoon started to sweat, he must really be hiding something to make him sweat. "Babe, I don't know if I can tell you. You'll get mad at me if I tell you... I can't," he replied. You let out a long sigh before angrily running your fingers through your hair. "Namjoon, I'm trying to negotiate with you. I'm really trying my hardest to not jump to conclusions. But it seems like you to want to led this on," you glared at Namjoon. "If it's something bad, I want to work through it, together. I need to know that you're not going to let me to misunderstand this situation. If I begin to have misunderstandings and you're promoting them, it won't help," you added.

"I don't want to misunderstand. I want you to tell me straightforward, like you've always done. You don't want me to make conclusions, do you?" you asked. Namjoon slowly shook his head. "Then tell me, Namjoon. I've been bombarding myself with questions for the past two days. I'm starting to jump to conclusions; I just need your verification. I need you to tell me, and tell me the truth," you said. "I'm sorry, babe... But I can't tell you. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't have the audacity to. My actions might make you mad, and I honestly don't want to make you mad," he replied. You had enough; you were trying your hardest to not get mad at Namjoon. "Namjoon, you're avoiding my question. I just need the truth! I don't care if it's bad, just tell me and we can work this out!" you stood up. You immediately moved to the door, no longer wanting to be with Namjoon. As you reached the door, he held you back. "Please babe, don't be mad... I know I can't tell you, and I know I'm making the dumbest decision. But calm down," Namjoon said. "How can I calm down, Namjoon?!" you shouted, "How can I calm down when I know the man I love is keeping secrets from me?! We're in a relationship Namjoon, we don't keep secrets from one another, even if it's the worst decision we ever made. I'm willing to listen and work things out but if you want to keep it a secret, then so be it. I've been trying my best to compose myself, and to keep myself at bay but at this point I'm done," you snatched your arm away from Namjoon before quickly leaving your room.

"Y/N!" Namjoon shouted while following after you as you ran down the stairs. Once you were downstairs, you headed for the front door before placing on your shoes and running outside. You heard as Namjoon called out for you once more but you ignored it. You felt anger filling up in your body, frustration taking over your emotions, and you soon started crying. When you had ran out the door you had continued to run, you didn't want him to stop you. All you needed was time for yourself, you needed fresh air. You couldn't comprehend with the amount of frustration that was put upon you. "I don't want to make assumptions, Namjoon... I really don't... but you're not telling me anything," you thought while wiping your tears as you attempted to run. "I just need you to be honest with me, even if it hurts me; I want to be an understanding girlfriend... because I love you Namjoon. I know you'll never do such cruel things to me... I just need you to clarify things with me," at this point, you have been running around your neighborhood just trying to find a good place to calm down. Namjoon didn't seem to be behind you, shouting your name. Even if he did chase after you, he sure wouldn't catch up with you.

~After a while~

You had settled at a nearby playground. While you were calming down, your phone was being spammed by each member but mostly Namjoon. You didn't reply to anyone, you just wanted to sit alone and think. You watched as little kids happily ran around the playground, shouting at one another, just a ton a gibberish you didn't understand. Even so, it made you smile seeing the little kids interact with one another. As you were watching Rhein play, a little boy fell onto the ground. But instead of crying he got back up, and laughed it off before running off again. You smiled faintly. "That kid is really tough," you muttered. "Tell me about it," you suddenly heard, making you jump in shock. You turned to see who was talking to you; there stood your older brother with his arms behind his back. "Wh-Wha..." you were unable to even say a word. "Let me guess, you want to know how I found you?" Y/O/B/N (Your Older Brother's Name) asked. You nodded, approving the question. "Well, it wasn't that hard... You normally came here when you needed air, when you used to live here. Mom and dad would always send me out to find you, and this place was normally where I would find you," he explained. Thinking back, you did come to this playground often to calm down, it wasn't as random as you thought it was. You were so used to going here when you needed to cool down. To the point where your mind naturally instructed you to come here just to cool down. "You're alone, right...?" you asked and he nodded, reassuring you. You exhaled in relief. "We should head back, everyone at the house is getting worried about you," your brother said. "I don't know if I want to right now... I still have a ton to think about and I want to do it here, where I normally recollect my thoughts," you were hesitant to return home, where Namjoon would. "That's fine, I'll stay here with you until you feel like it's time to return home," your brother nodded. You smiled faintly, "Thank you," you whispered.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako