Both of Your Faults...

"Y/N... How come you're so good at curing people?" Namjoon asked as he finished his soup, "Hm... Maybe thats because I can figure out people's conditions' and I've dealt with this before. I used to have a weak immune system when I was young: I would often get flus, fevers, and sicknesses. Also I had to take care of my family members when they were sick," you answered and Namjoon stared at you. "Are you sure it wasn't because your an angel??" He asked in a serious tone before he started laughing a little, "No~," you replied giggling. "Here I'll take that and wash it," you said as you grabbed the bowl, "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me," you told him and he nodded. You left the room and walked to the kitchen. When you enter the kitchen, you started washing the bowl and spoon. You were in the middle washing the bowl and then you felt someone back hug you. You turned your head slightly. You recognized Namjoon from the corner of your eye, "Hey Namjoon," you said before turning your head back to the sink. Namjoon rested his head in the crook of your neck and started giving you light kisses, you smiled and you could feel Namjoons lips curving up into a smile as well. Namjoon then touched the hickey he had created, "Isn't this your first hickey...?" He asked as he circled the hickey with his index finger, and you nodded. "I can't believe I didn't stop you from giving me the hickey..." you said and Namjoon chuckled, "I guess you allowed me in the heat of the moment," he said and you nodded, "Yea" you said in agreement. "But now guys will know you have a boyfriend," Namjoon said before he started kissing your neck again. You had just finished washing the bowl and spoon, and you placed them onto the dish drying rack. You turned around, wrapped your arms around Namjoons neck, and he smiled at you. You smiled back, "Y/N... What if everyone in the BigHit studio knew about our relationship...? How do you think they'll react...?" He asked and you shrugged. "Honestly I think they wouldn't be too shock... Or perhaps some staffs might not be able to keep their mouth shut," you answered and Namjoon nodded, "Probably... Who knows..." he said. "Why...?" You asked, "I was thinking about telling the staff of BigHit.... So we could do couple-like things in the practice room without anyone finding it too suspicious," Namjoon answered. You sighed, "I mean if they can keep it a secret, I'll allow it, but if they can't then I won't..." you said worried that one of the staff might leak out the relationship to ruin Namjoons reputation. "We'll see huh...?" Namjoon said and you nodded once again.

~Time : 8:30 P.M~

You entered your bedroom after having a make out session with Namjoon. You grabbed your phone, just then you saw that your best friends had spammed the group chat. You unlocked your phone and tapped on the group chat.

Logan:
A fan has legit took a photo of you and Baekhyun, Jordan!!
Jordan:
I know I saw!! I can't believe this!! Baekhyun and I just wanted to have a peaceful date, but then we came back to our house to see this tweet!!
Annika:
This is bad... What if crazy fan girls start attacking girls who have long brown hair and purple dyed tips?!
Alexis:
Guys calm down! I don't think any fan will go that far to just attack one person.
Annika:
Alexis! You're a famous singer, how'd they react when they figured out you were dating someone?!
Alexis:
Death... 💀
Annika:
Exactly!! Crazy fans will go out of their way just to be with their celebrity  crush!!!
Jordan:
You're not helping Annika!!! I'm scared that when I walk out of my house to go grocery shopping, a fan will spot me and kill me!!
I don't want to die!!!! 😭😭😭
Logan:
Sis calm down, you have Y/N.
If a fan truly did start following you home, you can just give Y/N a call and she'll be there for you.
Jacqueline:
Yep... Logan is right, Y/N will always protect her friends especially her best friends.
Annika:
Wow I didn't expect you to text us in the group chat...
Jacqueline:
Well... I thought maybe I could help with advices...
Logan:
Why isn't Y/N online yet?!?
We literally need her right now!!!!
Alexis:
Whoa Logan calm down! She's probably busy... I mean she is a YouTuber and everything.
Annika:
You're a famous singer and yet you're here texting us...
Alexis:
Hahaha... Well won't you look at that... She's online!
Y/N:
Sure am...
Jordan:
Y/N!!! Did you see the post?!?
Y/N:
Yea... Namjoon showed me...
Jordan:
I'm scared!!! 😭😭
Y/N:
Don't be... That's exactly what fans want you to feel, fear...
Jordan:
A fan took a picture of Baekhyun and I when we were on our date! Now they know what I look like!!!!
Jacqueline:
Whoa whoa whoa... Jordan calm down, they aren't positive if it's truly his girlfriend...
I mean the post did have question marks...
Plus fans only saw you from the back not the front.
Y/N:
You're right... But if they catch Baekhyun and you one more time together, then they will truly know.
Maybe not know specifically if you're his girlfriend, but they'll know that you're someone special to him...
How'd Baekhyun react...?
Jordan:
You're right...
Baekhyun started blaming himself, but I told him not too, because it wasn't his fault...
It was my fault because I suggested for him and I to go on a date since he had a break today... I'm such a horrible girlfriend... 😭
I'm sorry Baekhyun you deserve better!
Jacqueline:
No no Jordan, positive thoughts...
The tweet is getting into your head, calm down it's indeed both of your guys fault...
Y/N:
Jacqueline is right... You shouldn't let a simple photo tell you wether or not you're a horrible girlfriend.
I mean he agreed to the date, so he should have known the consequences of being outside where fans can spot him.
Jacqueline is also right on you both being at fault, you should have thought about the consequences if you both were caught.
But that doesn't mean you have to feel bad, just maybe... Next time plan it out better and maybe plan the date somewhere private.
Logan:
And this is exactly why Y/N and Jacqueline are the most helpful ones in this group...
Annika:
Agreed...
Alexis:
Yea... Good luck Jordan...
Jordan:
Thank goodness I have such wonderful besties... I was completely stressed, but you guys helped me... Thank you, I'm gonna go get some rest so I can think more positively. Bye all, love you all! ❤️

You told your best friends goodbye and that you loved them. You turned off your phone and sighed, "Stress..." you mumbled to yourself. Just then Namjoon entered the room, "Babe..." he said as he approached you, "Yes?" You asked turning around. When you had fully turned around, Namjoon looked at your face, "You look kind of stress..." he pointed out, "Haha... Don't worry about it..." you said. "I'll help you get your mind off whatever is stressing you," Namjoon said and you looked at him confused, just then Namjoon leaned down. Namjoon gave you a passionate kiss, and you kissed him back as passionately.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Thank you all for 3K!! I appreciate you all for reading and I really hope you guys are enjoying the story!
Maybe I should do I face reveal...
Nah just imagine a potato, that potato is what I look like.
~XutieMiako