Exploring

When you finished taking a shower and changing into comfortable clothes, you allowed your hair to have freedom by removing the towel. You brushed your hair and decided that it should just dry by itself. It felt so much better since you actually felt clean and no longer sticky because the of soda. You picked up your dirty clothes from the floor before opening the door. As you left the bathroom, you noticed Namjoon at his desk, zoned out. "What a cutie," you thought before leaving to place your clothes into the washing machine. When you went back to the bedroom, Namjoon was scribbling onto the paper on his desk. You made your way to Namjoon and looked down to see what he was writing. On the paper there was various of cross outs, scribbles, and added words. You could tell that Namjoon was stressing over what lyrics to write for the upcoming comeback. Without a word you simply wrapped your arms around Namjoon's neck. You could feel as Namjoon relaxed at your touch.

"Babe, you shouldn't be distracting me like this..." Namjoon said. You could feel as a smile appeared on your face. "How am I distracting you? I'm just trying to calm you down. You don't need to rush, take your time and don't feel too pressured," you replied. "I know, but with your presence, I can't think straight," Namjoon said. You gave a soft giggle at Namjoon's words, "I love you." Namjoon placed his pencil down onto the desk before turning his chair to look at you. "You're such a horrible girlfriend. Tsk tsk, distracting me with your tender words and your lovely presence," Namjoon quickly snaked his arms around your waist before pulling you onto his lap. "I love you too, baby," Namjoon's voice brushed against your ear. You simply placed your head near his neck and allowed Namjoon to calm down.

~After awhile~

Soon Namjoon was back to work, and you were heading to your recording room. As you entered your recording room, you noticed Jimin and Jungkook messing around. "Yah, be careful!" you quickly shouted seeing that they were near your sewing machine. Jimin and Jungkook looked at you in shock, perhaps your presence shocked them. "Sorry Y/N," Jungkook immediately apologized. "It's okay. What are you both doing in here anyways?" you asked. Jimin immediately pointed at Jungkook, "Jungkook said that he wanted to explore your recording room." "Well you're the one denying to get Y/N's permission," Jungkook quickly added. You stared at the younger members in disbelief. "Honestly I don't mind. I mean I have nothing to hide in here," you shrugged. The younger members stared at you before smiling. "You're the best. If we wanted to explore Yoongi's studio he would've killed us," Jimin said. "Yeah I bet," you giggled at the thought.

"Hey, do you guys wanna do something to pass the time?" you asked. "What is it?" Jimin and Jungkook both asked in unison. "Lets go explore Seoul, since you two are like adventurers or something," you said. Jimin and Jungkook looked at one another, as if telepathically speaking. They sure looked like they were communicating with each other in their minds. "Sure," Jimin said, "We should bring Taehyung and Hoseok as well," Jungkook added. "I'll just go in these clothes, I mean since it's just an oversized sweatshirt and some shorts," you said.

When the three of you got Taehyung and Hoseok to join, you grabbed your skateboard. "Lets go," you said as you went to the door. As you were about to open the door you heard someone talking, "Where are you guys going?" You turned to see Seokjin, "We're gonna go explore Seoul, we'll be back soon," you replied. Seokjin gave a worried face, "What if fans attack you?" Seokjin asked. You shrugged, "I'll be fine Seokjin, no need to worry. Also I'll be sure to watch these three, and Hoseok is old enough to watch himself," you replied. Seokjin continued to give a worried face, "Okay," Seokjin replied hesitantly.

As the five of you made it outside, you got onto your skateboard and began to keep a steady pace in order for the younger members and Hoseok to keep up with you. "You know what's interesting?" Jungkook asked. "What?" you asked back. "How Namjoon has never talked to you in a philosophical way, like have those deep talks," Jungkook said. "Oh no he does do that, he normally doesn't do that around you guys though. He'll normally talk about how things aren't fully proven, and try to figure it out by asking tough questions," you replied. "How do you deal with it?" Jimin asked. "Well I have many degrees... So I guess you can say that I'm smart? I mean it's actually quite interesting on what Namjoon says," you answered. "Really? Honestly I think it'll give me a headache," Hoseok said. "Well if you think about it too hard then yeah, it'll make you have a headache. But if you were to think about it logically, it'll help get your brain generating in the right direction," you replied.

~Time : 9:30 P.M.~

Without realizing it, the time had passed by so quickly. You were now making your way back to the dorms with the others. All five of you chatted and laughed. As you all approached a stop sign, Hoseok had completely forgot to look both ways. He started to make his step down onto the street. There was a car coming, with a quick reflex you grabbed Hoseok's shirt and pulled him back. Hoseok landed on his butt as he looked up at you. The car drove by in a matter of seconds, "Aish my bad," Hoseok said. "Are you okay? You could've  gotten run over by that crazy driver!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock. Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck before nodding. "I guess I was just too in the moment and forgot that there were such things like cars," Hoseok replied light heartedly as he made an attempt to lighten the mood. You were mad though, Hoseok couldn't gotten himself hurt, even worse killed. As an attempt to calm yourself down you breathed in and out. "Sorry about that Y/N," Hoseok said standing up and dusting himself off. "It's fine, you really need to pay attention more. What if you got yourself injured? ARMY's would be furious," you replied while making sure Hoseok was okay. "Yea I know," he said before giving a reassuring smile. "Let's just head home, this time everyone be careful, I don't want to be the reason why you guys get injured," you said. The members nodded before crossing the street safely.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako