Letter to my Ex

dear ex,

i freaking hate you as well and it's by the will of God that you and bitch are cousins and tbh i wouldn't have it any other way cause i hate both of you now. and i hate how you know more about me than you should. and i regret dating you. i regret it sooo much. like more than you could possibly imagine. every time i see you i like dieee inside, dieeee.

and you and makayla can go suck my dick even tho i don't have one, like hypothetically.

and i k you guys are like a thing now even if you won't admit it and it kills me inside because i feel like i was just your rebound when she rejected you and finding out about it AFTER we broke up is what hurts the most.

and yah i'm guilty of missing you, but i'll also take this whole thing as a lesson. i don't k what that lesson is yet, but yah sure i forgive you.

but i'd just like to point out how you said that we were cool and that we were friends for a couple weeks before bitch told you to stop talking to me and you obeyed her like a dog...

but yah have fun w makayla (who i also dislike but won't send a letter to cause she's like not important enough. she's more of a side character that left me on read that's always trynna start shit saying i rolled my eyes at her or did this and that which i never did but okkkkkk)
🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

so yah i am the one that dumped you technically speaking i just don't like that you moved on that fast, but whatever i'll get over it.

-ryder 🌟💙

Ps I still like you
Admit that you love me