To Hell & Back

Emma sat on the floor right beside the throne. It had been who knows how many days since she last seen Crowley and it made her worried. Her outfit was something Lucifer had made her wear. A pink sleeveless shirt which said 'Princess' across the front in pink glitter and a very short pink skirt that stopped at her mid thighs.

She was beyond embarrassed. Lucifer still controlled Castiel's body, making this even harder for her sitting at the feet of the body of her possessed friend. Lucifer glanced down beside him looking at her. She donned a collar which was chained to his throne to keep her from escaping. He reached out tugging on the chain a bit making her move closer to him.

"You're such an obedient little thing."

He said cocking his head to the side. Reaching out he went and ran his fingers through her grimy hair. She flinched at first before she slowly relaxed into it. His smile widened as his hand wandered from the side of her head, to the top, and then down to her face.

His fingers graced her sweaty, dirt covered skin running across her piercings while he did so.

"You know Casteil has such a huge interest in you."

Lucifer said taking his hand and grabbing her chin with it making her rise to her knees being inches from his face. Afraid to look anywhere else, Emma kept her gaze locked with Lucifer's. She watched as his tongue darted out between his teeth while his eyes did a take of her body.

"I'm slowly starting to understand why that is now."

Emma bit her tongue. Her nerves were on edge and she just wanted to know that everything was going to be okay. She wanted to know that no matter what something good was going to come out of this, but the more she looked at Castiel and knew that it was Lucifer then more she felt that hope slip.

"You've been such a good little pet. So much like a kitten. Quiet, relaxed, and dare I say even adorable."

He chuckled licking his lips. The quiet was screaming through the throne room. Not a soul to be found as Lucifer ran his hand under her chin, his fingers grabbing the sides of her face and tugged her into him.

Her eyes snapped shut feeling her lips on his. Body tensed, her mind screaming, she sat there on her knees lip locked with the devil in her friends vessel. When she didn't return the kiss Lucifer pulled away.

"Little Casteil is hurt you didn't kiss back, rather annoyed actually."

Lucifer teased causing your body to stiffen with anger.

"But I guess that's what I should expect from a low life worm like yourself. After all, you seem all too friendly with Crowley."

"He's my friend."

Emma blurted out causing Lucifer to narrow his eyes. He chuckled running his hand across her cheek, his lone finger trailing across it slowly. He hummed and cocked his head to the side.

"Well then, kitten."

He said finally settling on a nickname for her. A snap of his fingers and the throne room doors opened. Emma turned and looked to see Crowley be dragged into the room. He was dressed in a ugly Hawaiian get up and his body was covered in blood, sweat, and dirt.

Emma started to lean toward him, only for Lucifer to snatch up the chain on her collar forcing her to stop.

"Ah, ah, ah. Stay."

He ordered causing Emma to bite her bottom lip but did not move from her kneeling position. She just kept her gaze on Crowley. The demon glanced up seeing Emma before his eyes cast back down to the ground.

Roses are Red and so is Blood || Crowley | Supernaturalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें