Feelings

Nearly Two Years Ago

"Hello love."

Emma was crying she was so scared. Her body shaking as she was chained up. Her hands reaching above her head attached to the wall. Her feet unable to touch the floor. Her body dirty as she was kept here locked up being used as bait against Sam and Dean.

Crowley's shaved face smiled as he approached her.

"We tried Crowley! We did I swear -- "

"I know darling. I know. Which is why your guts aren't hanging off a Christmas tree as decor."

Crowley said walking over to Emma and brushing some of her hair out of her face. He sighed deeply. His eyes looking at her little cheek piercings, then to her eyes which were a strange blue with golden rings in them. It wasn't as if her eyes were uncommon, they were just... intriguing to him.

"I'll have a bath drawn up for you later. We'll even watch a movie, if you promise to not try and escape."

Emma stopped crying for a moment looking at Crowley. The demon that wanted them to kill Lucifer, was offering a bath and a movie?

"Are you trying to make a deal with me?"

Although Emma didn't know much about Crowley, she knew that Sam and Dean said he hated the Devil, and he was a salesman.

"Indeed. Although no contract on this one. You can keep your soul, my treat."

He said smiling at her. Emma felt her head light and foggy. She didn't really understand what was happening with the demon, but it was better than being chained to the wall. When he released her she nearly tumbled to the ground, but Crolwey had caught her before she hit the floor.

"Come now darling. I know I'm handsome, but don't be falling for me."

His lame joke didn't appeal to Emma as she placed her hands on his shoulders and helped herself to stand up. It wasn't moments ago that she was just crying at her capture, now he was cracking jokes? He really was the King of Hell wasn't he?

"Here."

He said causing her stomach to all but exile itself from her body. She blinked rapidly and found herself in a bathroom. She sucked in a deep breath he had just teleported them into the bathroom.

It was small, but what did she honestly expect? It was simple with the tub full of what looked like warm water and bubbles.

"There we are darling. Nice hot bath for our princess."

"Princess?"

She questioned looking at him oddly. He just stood there holding her waist with a smirk.

"The clad brothers are bending backwards for you to be released. Just like knights in shinning denim they are always out to save their princess."

"I'm not -- "

"Oh come now Emma, this is what, your third hostage situation?"

She didn't reply as she merely looked down at the water in the tub. Crowley's chest rumbled with a laugh while his fingers tightened against her waist.

"Sounds like princess material to me, Princess."

Her eyes opened with a startle. Emma glanced around the room she had fallen asleep on the bed in the hotel room. Looking down at the foot of the bed she noticed the dead woman was still lying there in a small pool of her own blood from where Crolwey had stabbed her in the side with the angel blade. Looking across the room she noticed Crowley standing above what looked to be two more bodies. He didn't seem all too startled by things as he stood there with a glass in his hand sipping on the liquor he constantly drank.