Alexander looked away the moment it revolved to the area where he was standing. He knew Alonzo more than likely would be watching the feed. He had known him long enough to immediately know whenever he was suspicious.

The bastard probably even had someone tailing him.

Alex walked to his car and opened it, throwing the lock into the passenger seat before entering.

He gripped the steering wheel. Alonzo could not find out Ameena was alive. That'd be a recipe for disaster.

A hurricane that would spiral out of control.

He'd have to finish explaining everything to her as vaguely as possible without breaking the code of silence, but he'd have to loose his 'tail' first.

•°•

Hours later, Alex barged into her apartment without so much of a minutes hesitance.

"Yo! What the fuck!" Ameena shot up like a bullet. Clad—much to his liking, in only a pink fluffy robe and an African looking dyed hair tie which was neatly wrapped around her head. The bowl, akin to it's previous location on her lap, had crashed onto the floor, melted ice cream draining out ever so slowly.

He ignored her outburst, eyes trailing over her body appreciatively before frowning at the thought of how easy it had been for him to enter.

You'd think she'd have the fucking heart to lock the fucking door.

What if it was someone else that had ran in on her?

Alexander shook the thought away.

"What are you doing!" She shrieked, hands going up to her chest while the other she pointed at him, the spoon held quite humorously if he had to say, "—barging in here like that."

What was this, Alex marveled, Did he manage to scare his piccolo drago?

He chuckled silently before starting to take off his jacket. She watched his movements for a good second, distracted, before her eyes snapped back to his with an angry scowl.

"Where the fuck did you go Alex?" she spoke, hands dropping to her sides.

"Aye," He mumbled, dropping the jacket at his feet before beginning his observation on the lock, packaged in thick clear plastic, "I had a few important matters to attend to," he turned around and knelt on the floor, eyes going to the current door lock which he remembered picking oh-so- easily.

Now, it looked as if it would need a bit heavier machinery to install. This was indeed a securing mechanism from the mafia itself, not from some run down convenience store. He opened the door, twisting the lock on it for extra measures.

Getting the locks installed on her door wouldn't even be a problem,some fifty dollars paid to her landlords and he'd have the go to.

Hell, a few thousands and he could knock down the wall of her little flat, expand and redecorate it entirely.

A glimpse of his gun and he could probably own the whole apartment complex.

Alex chuckled at his own inner musing before her voice brought him back to the present.

"I had a few important matters to attend to," she mocked in a manly accented voice that sounded a bit too ape-ish for his liking. Was that supposed to be him or? "What about my damn clït!" It was a shriek

Alexander paused and debated on checking his ears to see if he was hearing properly. Did she just...?

He could hear the sound of a laptop being slammed shut, "The fucking audacity," she seethed, then he heard her voice coming closer, "leaving me high and dry then storming into my damn apartment, looking at my damn door, acting as if you're the one paying these damn bills."