An Unleashed Secret Chapter 9

What?????? I uploaded another chapter this fast! I'm shocked myself haha. I had some inspiration for this chapter. I just got up and started righting it the other day and went from there. Hopefully, I'll gain some cool points from my little list of fans? :) I love every single one of my fans and I'm lucky to have any at all! I liked writing this chapter. So I hope you like reading it!

Copyright@Lelerz27

____________________________________________________________________________

An Unleashed Secret 9

I planned to stay cooped up in the house the next day. I didn't want to risk any chance of running into Evan. I didn't have to explain anything in the car last night. I just had to keep listening to Jordan apologize and beat himself up over something that really didn't happen. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt guilty for lying. Last night I didn't really need to lie, I could have told the truth. I panicked, I turned to the only thing I knew, which was lying.

On the other hand, I couldn't help but think about Evan. Where did all this sudden affection come from? We'd talk every now and then, but nothing of that level. Just simple 'Heys' and 'how are you' - small talk. He appeared to show some interest of caring and that's unusual for Evan from what I hear. What confused me the most was him trying to kiss me. He had a girlfriend and I looked so pathetic. I was at my most vulnerable state of mind as mascara and tears drenched my face. Maybe that was his plan to get me when I'm helpless so that he can take advantage of me. I felt so disgusted of myself because I liked the intensity of us together even though I knew that he might of tried to taken advantage of me. He wasn't just one of the creepy guys that I encounter myself with at my 'job', this was my Evan. My Evan I crushed on for so long and finally had the chance to make him mine, but ruined it.

"Teneisha, someone is here for you!" Camille yelled from downstairs.

My hair was soaked from my long thoughtful shower. I was dressed in a black and white, polka dot oversized tee with shorts underneath. I wasn't expecting company today. Who could have came over unannounced?

My mother quickly closed the door when she saw what I had on. "Do you have shorts on underneath?"

I lifted up my shirt and proofed to her that I did. "Yes, why does that matter? It's probably just one of my friends."

She gave me an eyeing look and walked away. "If that's what you call him."

"What?" her odd behavior made me pick up my pace to the door.

"Don't," Evan said, stoping the door from slamming in his face. "You owe me an explanation."

"I'll scream," I whispered.

"Go for it," he shrugged. "Spread another lie about me. First you ruin my friendship and now you want to put me in jail."

Damn him for adding more guilt to my heart. "I really don't want to talk to you right now."

He invited himself into my house. "That's pretty funny, considering I'm not the one who lied."

I leaned on the door and put my hands on my hips. "I'll go get Jordan."

He laughed and put his hands in his pockets. "Sure, go ahead and get him from football practice."

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"Shall we?" he gestured his hand upstairs.

"My mom doesn't allow boys in my room," I lied.

"Correction, Jordan doesn't allow boys in your room," he smiled.

I groaned in defeat and walked up to my room. He followed my league and closed the door behind him. We both stared at each other, silently. I refused to speak first even though I was the one who needed to explain. The silence was so intense my palms started sweating. I was already nervous from his sexy presence but the way he stared at me made my heart race. My hormones was trying to get the best of me. I was so eager to just go over to him and kiss him.