An Unleashed Secret Chapter 6

Sorry that I've been M.I.A, everyone! I haven't been very focused on this story, but no worries about that anymore! I'm back on Wattpad and this story is back in action:)

I will not wait another year to upload! I'll try to upload as frequent as possible!

I tried making this Chapter extra long, since it's been too long since I've updated this story! Hopefuly it's long enough, it looked long on word but I'm not sure if it will turn out long on here.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me! <3

Sorry!!!

Copyright@Lelerz27

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hold on, one second," I said, walking upwards my door to check if anyone was around. When the coast was clear, I silently and slowly closes the door, counting my lucky stars that when I get back to the phone, trouble isn't waiting for me. Before going back to the phone, I took a slow, steady deep breath and exhaled through my mouth.

"Yes, Kyree?" I said, lower than I would if I was on the phone with anyone else.

"Even though, I'm extremely upset with you for coming in late the other day and trying to male my security guards soft, I'm giving you this week off." She said through the phone.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The week off? I'm sitting here thinking that she was going to make me work more, but instead she gives me the day off? I wonder if Brad had anything to do with this. It didn't matter I'f anyone had something to do with this, but if Brad had helped Kyree come to this decision, I needed to thank him.

I could fight the big smile that came across my face. "You're giving me a week off?"

"Yes, but there's a catch."

My smile immediately faded. "What's the catch?"

"I'm going to need to you to babysit my kids, Hannah and Kylee," she said.

The smile plastered back on my face. "Of Course I'll babysit them! How old are they?"

"Eight and Ten years old. They're my babies so I'm trusting that I'm putting them in good hands."

"Yes, ma'am, you're putting them in excellent hands. Just let me know whenever you need me to babysit them, I'll babysit them anytime you need me to," I exclaimed, a little too loud.

"Okay," she smiled. "I'll call you later and let you know the times and the days. I'll be paying you 12 dollars an hour, too."

"Awesome, thanks so much!" I said, hanging up the phone.

I had never seen this side of Kyree before. She seemed so kind and so different from the way she acts at work. For once, I wasn't all that scared of her. I couldn't believe that I received the whole week off. Ever since my first day of work, I've worked at least one day out of the whole week. I didn't understand whether i was being tricked or if I was dreaming. All i cared about, is that I'll be sex free for the whole week. No strangers. No Lingerie. No Escorting.

My brother knocked on the door, almost scaring me out of my happy bubble. "Neisha?"

"Come in," I said, still smiling from my previous conversation.

"What you so happy about?"

"I just got a job babysitting for the week."

"Everyday?"

"I'm not sure, she's going to call me later with the details."

"Whose kids are you babysitting?"

I hesitates for a moment. "This lady that had some posters about needing a babysitter hanging around."

"Well, be careful because it isn't like you know this lady or anything," he said, still standing in the middle of the doorway.

"I will."

“What are you doing today?” He started walking towards my vanity table.

“I’m not sure, probably gonna go over a friends house or to the mall,” I said, with my eyebrow raised.

He started fondling with my makeup and going through my drawer.

“Why are you going through my stuff?” I snapped, getting off of my bed.