An Unleashed Secret Chapter 1

*New Story*  

This is a new story that I was thinking about doing and I decided to finally make it. There will be a lot of slang in this story. Just letting you know just in case you think I don't know how to write a story and edit. I put a picture on the side of what the characters look like. Just to give you a better idea of the characters. Those are some of the main characters of the story and the secondary characters. I'm not going to do every single character in the book. It's just those and two other characters that's going to play an important role in this story. if you want to see it bigger just right click on it and click view image! Enjoy, Also this has some cursing in it! 

Copyright@Lelerz27

_________________________________________

An Unleashed Secret Chapter 1

"Thats too much lip gloss, Teneisha." 

I turned around and glared at my brother. "I'm gettin sick and tired of you comin in here every morning and monitorin what I wear and what makeup I put on." 

"So and your point is?" he said, casually. 

"I want you to stop!" 

He plopped on my bed. "Well get used to it because I'm not goin' to let you try to dress all grown and shit." 

I put my hands on my hips. "You never cared bout what I wore when I was a freshmen." 

"Yeah, 'cause you wasn't as popular as you are now. My friends are startin' to give you dirty looks." 

I bit my lip and stared down at my hands. "Even Evan?" 

"Teneisha, what the fuck do you mean even Evan?" I looked up at the mirror and I could see Jordan getting up off my bed, angrily, walking over to me. 

I swiftly turned around and was about to make something up but he was already spitting in my face. 

"'Even Evan'?" he mocked. "You don't want guys giving you dirty looks. You want them to look at you like you' an angel. Evan has a girlfriend, so no Evan is not giving you disgusting looks." 

"Damn, Jordan, I wasn't sayin that I liked the boy, I was just askin 'cause I know that he has a girlfriend. Yo' ass is so strict," I lied. I wasn't lyin' about him bein' strict though.  

He sighed, heavily. "Oh." 

"Can you get out so I can change?" I asked, innocently. 

"What are you wearing?" he started looking around to find out the answer himself. 

I tried to shove him out of my room but, him bein' a football player, made my plan backfire on me. He lifted me up in the air and rested me on his shoulder, slowly but surely pullin' me closer to the ground. 

"Jordan!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. You don't understand how tall he is. "If my head hit this floor, Jordan, I swear!" 

Jordan started yanking me closer to the ground faster, making my heart jump. "What you gon' do?" 

Just then, my mom, Camille, came into the room with her grandma lookin' pink robe on. 

"J-" she started to say. 

"Jordan, put your sister down!" Jordan interrupted. 

"Hey, don't mock me," Camille walked over to Jordan and slapped him in the face, playfully. 

Jordan threw me on the bed and started to wrestle with Camille. 

"Dammit, J," I said, as I plopped up and down on my bed.