Chapter 27- Silver and Zalgo

Opal's P.O.V.

I fell to the floor, tackled by Silver. His ice cold hands wrapped around my throat, forming a scarf that stole the air from my lungs.

Maybe I deserved this. After everything I did, maybe this was fate. I caused this kid to lose his life, and then, to my horror, I nearly took the his love's life as well. My own sister. I don't know why I dressed like that or did these things. Attention, possibly, or friends. Or perhaps, I was already on the bottom. Low-life scum. A slut. Perhaps I felt the need to drag them down.

As soon as he could, my dad ripped the bastard off of me and slammed him into the tree quite a few times.

"Don't fucking touch my daughter. I'll tear you apart, fucker, limb from limb!"

With a smug yet grim smile, Silver made his legs and arms disappear. "I don't really see the point in that." his low voice hissed.

Suddenly, his leg grew back and caught my dad in his weak spot. Well, every man's weak spot. Daddy fell to the floor, gripping his crotch, teary eyes.

Silver began to walk towards me. I didn't move. Everyone gets what's coming in the end. Every wrong I've ever done boiled sown to this. My dad struggled up only for a pretty hard kick to the head.

"Stop trying, old man. You aren't going to help her."

I shut my eyes, preparing myself. It wouldn't be quick, I didn't deserve quick. I deserve to feel the pain of every person I've wronged.

But it never came. Opening my eyes, BEN was covering me with his body. "B-BEN? How'd you get here?" I asked.

"Do you even remember what here is?" His voice was gentle as always.

"No, I don't, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's where I'd take you kids to let your aggressions out on birds and things. I take walks here every evening."

Silver wasn't getting past BEN. He firmly grabbed the angry boy and shook him, at away enough so that he didn't receive the same kick my dad did.

"Calm down. Opal did bad things. Jazz is alive, though. Don't you want to see her? I'm sure you do. If you hurt Opal, Jeff will keep you as far away from your love as possible. Believe me, I know what it's like to have Jeff keep you from your love. He's skilled at it." Silver stopped struggling as BEN it him down.

My heart was pounding as he looked me dead in the eyes. "If you ever, and I mean ever hurt beautiful Jazz, I'll end you with my own hands." He made his hands disappear as he walked beside us.

When we arrived at home, dad knocked and little Liu opened up. The three of us walked in. Silver had no problem with killing me, so I had to be very careful.

Slowly, out of her room, Sleeping Beauty walked out of her room, her dark prince following her with a watchful eye. He was currently in his half demonic form, so looking at him made me a bit uncomfortable.

Silver ran up to her, but was blocked by Zalgo.

"You don't have permission. How do I know you won't hurt her?" Zalgo's firm and icy voice asserted Silver.

"How do you know I won't hurt you?" Silver clearly had no fear as threatened fucking Zalgo. This even caught Zalgo off guard.

"You have no idea who I am, do you Silver?"

"No, but I know the girl behind you. All I want to do is talk to her."

"I'm Zalgo. I'm the reason you're not six feet under any longer. I brought you back because I could feel your hatred and pain. Your desire to make those that hurt you suffer as you had. I saw everything you went through. Those awful girls pushing you around..." Zalgo smirked. He hooked Silver.

"... Stop."

"Your drunkard mother almost never home, sleeping around with whatever man it was that month."

" I said fucking stop it."

"... How about your beautiful Jazz not returning your feeli-" Silver flung himself on Zalgo, trying to attack. Kind of pathetic, seeing as how a slap from Zalgo sent him flying back.

"Do not attack me, you pathetic commoner. I'm above you."

"I don't give two flying fucks if you're above me. Just let me-"

Jazz spoke up. "I'm not fucking Bella Swan. You don't have permission to decide who I will and will not talk to." She shoved her way past Zalgo and froze at the sight of Silver.

"... I thought you put a bullet in your brain, Pilfred."

"I did, Phillips. I'm back. I don't even know how, but I am."

Dad looked at Silver, extremely impressed,

"That kids got balls of steel. He just went and tried to clobber Zalgo. Fucking Zalgo... He's got my respect." he murmured to himself.

"... Mine too." I agreed.

Silver stared at Jazz for the longest time, his eyes taking in every bit of my... Intersting looking sister. I'm not even being mean, swear! Her face was like a leather couch! Her lips looked like white baked baby pickles! Who could find that beautiful?!

Silver didn't look any better, I know, but it didn't keep this from being very jarring.  He looked at her like she was the sexiest woman in the world.

... Maybe it was because in his mind, she is, was, and always will be.

The two sit on the couch and begin talking about everything. Both my father and Zalgo watched with intense eyes. My dad was a protective kind of intense. Zalgo was protective as well but... In a different way I couldn't explain.

Jazz stole Silver's hat and put it on her head, giggling. "Look, I'm you!" she giggled. Silver blushed, looking away.

"No, you look much more beautiful than me."

Simulataneously, my father and Zalgo spoke, "That's enough, Silver. You can go now." It was kinda funny.

That's around the time I noticed BEN had let himself out. He seemed so lonely. I ran outside my front door and decided maybe it would be nice to catch up to him and talk a little. After today, I think we both could have a lot to talk about. I ran after the man in the green tunic, a smile on my face.

It was time to make things right.