Chapter 11- Liu

Jeff's P.O.V.

"Daddy! I have dance class!" whined Opal. "Opal, I know, but it's being skipped today." I sighed. She crossed her arms. "Opal, your mom is having your little brother today. She's due." Opal was still angry. "Opal, I'm not arguing, get your ass in that house."

We standing in then destroyed driveway. "Call Uncle BEN! I wanna go to my class!" Opal was jumping up and down, throwing a tantrum. I was not having any of this. I grabbed her by her arm. "Opal, quit being selfish. Go inside. Now." She stomped inside, pouting.

Now I had to find Jazz and get her inside. "Jazz? Jazz, where are you kid?" I looked around a bit. Iris was definitely going into labor today. Jazz and Opal should see their new little brother. "Jazz!" I screamed her name.

Finally, I found her. She was on her hands and knees, staring at a dead rabbit. Its blood was smeared everywhere. "Jazz, what the hell?" I snapped. "Daddy. Look." She pointed at the carcass. "That's real nice, Princess. Now, if you don't mind, your mother is going into fucking labor today. We should go see her."

"It's... Beautiful." whispered Jazz." Forgetting about Iris, I turned to her. "Beautiful...? Honey, it's a dead rabbit. Something mutilated it." I enjoyed dead people, not animals. Though, I have to admit, whatever did this did a great job of making it repulsive. The innards were spread everywhere, and its eye was laying a few feet away. The paws were twisted, and it looked like it was a real struggle before its death.

"Jazz. Ass in house. Now." I commanded. She finally looked away from the dead bunny and nodded. "Okay." She stood, revealing blood splattering her shirt. That stopped me dead in my tracks. "Jazz..." She was the one who butchered the rabbit. Why?

I took Jazz by her hand and dragged her inside. We were talking about that later. Now, we needed to get to Iris.

Opal was standing out front. "Daddy! Mommy peed herself!" Yup. It was time. "Alright." I wasn't panicked this time. It was our third time doing this. I quickly dialed Slender Man. "Hey, Slendy, it's time. Can you come here?" I said calmly. "Sure. Wait a minute."

Soon enough, Slender Man teleported to our house. Iris was screaming and cursing in the living room. She bitch slapped me when I told her to try breathing.

When Slender Man showed up, it didn't take long. I held on to Iris's hand, the girls were at her side. Her heavy breathing and screams scared Opal, but Jazz was only a little surprised. She was a brave kid.

Finally, I looked to see Slender Man wrapping a baby in a towel. "It's a boy." he said in plain voice, handing Iris the baby. She smiled down at it, and I placed my hands on her shoulders. "You did great, Iris." I kissed her cheek. "Thanks, Jeff."

"What's his name?" asked Jazz. Iris and I looked at each other. Before I could speak, Iris did. "Liu." I glanced at her, then back at the girls. "Didn't we have an Uncle named Liu?" asked Jazz. I nodded solemnly. "Yeah. You did."  Iris smiled down at the small baby. He looked like Liu, too. Brown hair, small nose, bright green eyes. He wailed in Iris's arms.

When she handed him to me, I slowly rocked the small infant. "Hello, Liu." I stroked his thin baby hairs. "Your Uncle Liu would be proud to have you named after him." Iris weakly turned and smiled at me. "He would be, Jeff." I sat down and rocked him gently until he fell asleep.

Opal and Jazz were surrounding me, trying to look at him. "Can I dress him up like my dolls?" asked Opal. "No Opal, that's demeaning." I answered. "Can I put him in my bike basket?" asked Opal. "Sure. If you want to see your brother fall and crack his head open." I snapped sarcastically.

After just about two hundred more stupid questions, Jazz mentioned the elephant in the room that Iris and I were both avoiding. "Daddy, how are you gonna keep your temper down? Are you gonna kill more?" Iris glanced at me. Jazz was right. It was something that had been bugging me.

I had to kill a lot already to work out frustration and anger. Now, I had another kid, a baby, along with my other two, and my wife, who I did love more than life. Everything I cared about, my kids and wife, drove me to my breaking point nearly every day. Killing was my sweet release where I could work off the pent up rage.

Now, I had a small baby, one who would likely cry often and need constant attention. Now, would I have to extend killing times? Probably.