Chapter 28

~Next day~
Jae's POV
As i woke up at 7am, I do my everyday routine and change.
My outfit:

Then i get my backpack and tell goodbyes to them and leave

Starting today I will start a new life... I say and get inside the bus. Minutes ago, arrived at a dog cafe shop at Seoul beside some entertainments building. And as I can see they needed a waiter. I come in and talk with the manager.
Good morning ma'am. I say and bow.
Tell me something interesting about you.. She say as I nodded. I get my birth certificate etc. At my bag and introduce myself.
Im Yun Jae. Im 26 years old. I have a 1 son but have divorce with his father etc. I say
You have son?¿ she ask
Yes ma'am I have. Why ma'am? I ask worriedly .
Yayy, that's great! Because if you have child and work on this dog cafe shop. You know how to take a bath, how to take care of the dogs... You're now accepted, you can start your work whenever you want. She say
Thank you ma'- she cut me off
Ma'am Lee. She say
Ma'am Lee. I say and nod at her again and leave.

~Time skip~
I already arrived at Moon's house. Im done cooking and eating as we go to our own rooms of course, Joo is with me. I change to pj's and help Joo to sleep by reading him some bedtime story. Minutes ago, he fall asleep  Ma'am Lee gave me my uniform. I hang it on my cabinet and ready my things for tomorrow. I wanna start my NEW work tomorrow and sleep.

Jin's POV
Today is our (BTS) day off, bts go outside in the park. And im here at our house just in my room. I eat some food but i don't eat it all. I don't have the appetite, since Jae leave me. As BTS arrived they gave me some advices like: "to be myself like before, because if You're always like this, nothing will happen" they are right. I will start my old me tomorrow.
The funny, sweet, caring Jin.
And i sleep.