Chapter 23

Next day
Jae's POV
I woke up at 7am and as you can see its 1 hour late. Its not my day off today. I don't go to work today for what happened yesterday night. This is my first absent in this work.
I want some space to think like what Moon tell me. I take a long, relaxing shower. After that, we eat breakfast. After that, Moon and Joo go to the mall and im here at my room thinking.

Jin's POV
Arrived at our entertainment building with my members. They go to our room while I go to the office of makeup artist's etc. I hide at the door and Jae is no where to be seen. I go to sir. PD-nim's room and ask him.
Is Jae on day off today? I ask
No. She text me that her son is sick. She can't go to work for now. He say
Ok, thanks. I say and exit the room going to our room.
I text Jae.

*flashback
While eating at a American food restaurant.
Can we get your number Jae? Just for in case.. V say
Of course sir.. She say and write it on a paper. We type it and save it into our contacts.
Thank you Jae... Namjoon say
We continue to eat.
End*

Me:Jae why don't you go to work? Is it because of me? Im really sorry for what happened yesterday... Forgive me.
There's no reply.
Jae answer me! I whisper
What did you say? Suga ask
Oppsss.. He hear me!
Jin... Gave her some space to think. Its not easy getting her for what she fell on her 1st husband, of course she is scared to get hurt again.. Suga says

*Flashback
Suga's POV
Jae is walking going to a bus.
Jae! I shout
Yes sir? She ask and bow at me
What's the problem why are you sad whenever you're outside of the building? I ask
I have my 1st husband. When I tell him im pregnant.. He doesn't want to be the father of my son "Joo". When I got birth to Joo he start to make out with other girls, smoke cigarettes, drink beers etc...
I listen to her.
Sorry for hearing that.... I say
She nodded and she enter the bus.
End*

Jin's POV
Is this the real Suga?

A tear fall from my eyes but i wipe them using my thumb. I nodded and practice my vocals.

Jae's POV
1 message. I open my phone and go to messages and see sir Jin text me, I read it.
Jin:Jae why don't you get to work? Is it because of me? Im really sorry for what happened yesterday... Forgive me.
I don't reply back. A tear dropped from my eyes. I get a tissue and wipe them.
Jae why are you crying... Come on! you can't fall in love with him!

Hours ago
Moon and Joo came back and we eat dinner. After we eat, I change into pj's and make milk for Joo. Minutes ago: he fall asleep. Moon is already sleeping on her room and I sleep.

Jin's POV
Arrived at our house and we go to our own rooms (we eat dinner on the old cafe where Jae work before)
Jae... Im really sorry, goodnight.. I say and sleep

Vote💜