Chapter 26

~1 month ago~
Time skip...
Jae's POV
As I was walking going home. 3 more footsteps and I will arrive at Moon's house but, someone pull my wrist. I look back and see sir Jin.
I bow at him, he bow back.
I gave you a time to think. Do you like me back?! He say
Oppsss.....
Im sor- he stop me.
I know im just your sir! And can not be your husband either boyfriend! He shouted and the neighbors start to come out from their own houses including, Moon.
Sir Ji- I stop and tears start to form. Moon run going to me. We go on her house.
What happened? She ask but, I don't answer and get inside the house and go to bathroom. (I can't go to my room. Joo is already sleeping there. I don't want him to see me crying.)
I lock the door and give out all of my tears.
Why my life is fucking like this?! Come on, tell me! Hope this is a dream only! In my mind says
Jae come out there, lets talk... Moon says
I don't reply and more tears fall from my eyes.
Jae! Jae! Moon keep shouting my name. I wipe my tears and open the door.
Jae.... I don't want to see you crying... Moon say and hug me tightly. I hug her back and cry on her shoulder.
Why is my life like this?! I whisper to her.
Stop, Jae just tell me what happened... She say
As I tell her what happened between me and Jin. More tears fall from my eyes.
Im sorry for hearing that... She say and hug me again.
Eat dinner first. She say and gave me tissues.
No thanks, I say and wipe my tears by using the tissue and go to my room. I saw Joo sleeping peacefully. Hope he doesn't hear all what I said nor my crying sounds. Of course a smile appear on my lips as, I see him sleeping peacefully. I change to pj's and lay down on the bed.
Starting tomorrow I will get out of this work, so that Jin can live happily. Because of me he's crying, suffering etc. I whisper and cry again. I wipe them.
trying to forgot what happened before by just sleeping, with dry tears on my face.

Jin's POV
As i arrived at our house. I open the door loudly with a mad face.
What happened? Namjoon ask with closed eyes hugging his Koya bt21 teddy bear.
I don't answer him and he go back to his bed and sleep.
Hyung what happened? Jungkook ask from the kitchen making some ramen.
Im not in the good mood! I say and go to my room.
Hyu- I stop him by closing my door.
I lay down at my bed. Not caring what are they talking about behind me, and I remember that... I shout to Jae!
No, no, no.... I whisper
Jin what did you do?! What if she get out of this work?! I can't see her anymore! I whisper
I hold back my tears, but I can't.
What is happening with me! Why am i SO emotional NOW! I says and fall asleep with dry tears.

(A/N:Im also crying while writing this chapter ;-;, will Jae will really do what she said? Find out in the next chapter ^-^)

Vote💜