Chapter 24

Next day
Jae's POV
I woke up at 6am and do my everyday morning routine. I cook breakfast and eat with my family. I decided to work today. Minutes ago: arrived, I go to our office and start working.
Sir. PD-nim enter our office. We bow at him and say good morning.
Is your son is in good condition now? He ask me.
Yes sir, he's just taking some few medicines. I say
He nodded and exit our office. (liar!😂)

Jin's POV
Arrived at our entertainment building. We enter the building. Some of the staff and the makeup artists bow at us. But I don't still see Jae. We go to our room and I decided to go on makeup artist etc. office.
I see Jae there typing in the computer. Maybe we can talk later. Not today, because some of the staffs might hear what happened between us and make my new song "Epiphany"

Hours ago
Jae's POV
Before we go home sir. PD-nim call us including BTS. I don't dare to make a eye contact with Jin and just listen to sir. PD-nim.
Tomorrow is the comeback of BTS. So all of the staff, makeup artist etc. Come early here as possible. Ok? He say
Yes sir. Some say and some nodded. We leave.
While im walking going to the bus station.
Jae! A boy voice shouted. I look at my back and see sir. Jin again. I bow at him not looking at him. He bow back.
Im sorry.... He says
I already forgive you Jin, but please Jin... There's a lot of girls out there and you can't like me. I already have a son and have a 1st husband, im not the right and perfect girl for you, im sorry. I say and go inside the bus and the bus start to function. I look at him by the window with his eyes with tears (of course) I feel the same but i wipe them.
Your strong Jae... I whisper.
Minutes ago: arrived at the house of Moon and eat dinner with them.
E-o-mm-a blah blah blah. Joo say
We laugh.
Blah blah blah. Me and Moon replied.
We laugh again and go back and eat.
1 hour ago: change to pj's and tell Moon what I tell to Jin before. She understand what i feel etc. And we sleep.

Jin's POV
Arrived at the house with my band members and order a pizza for dinner. We eat it. Done eating it and go to our own room's. I lay down at my bed.

Jae is right, I think we're not really destinied to each other. I say and sleep tyring to forgot all what happen between us and starting tomorrow. I will try to avoid her just a little to give her what she wants.

(A/N:Ohh no.... Jae what have you done? Jk😂 did Jin will really do what he say? I really hope not but let's see on the next chapter, thanks for reading ^-^)

Vote💜