Chapter 16

Next day
Jae's POV
Woke up at 7am and do my everyday morning routine and go to work. Minutes ago: arrived at my work and start to work. (we all know Jae's work is a makeup artist but she also helped to do the papers etc...)

Hours ago
Arrived back at the house of Moon at 6pm. I take a bath, wear my dress, and makeup but Moon stop me.
Jae, I will help you. She say. She come to me and makeup me.
Minutes ago: she's done making up me. I look at the mirror and the makeup is simple yet beautiful. Next she do is curl my hair. After that I wear my old heels shoes. It still fits on my foot and go to the bus station and a bus arrive and i go inside and sit. (I know it's awkward. you're gonna take a bus but you were wearing a beautiful dress,curled hair etc.)

Minutes ago
Arrived at the party place and go inside. My some co-workers arrived with their beautiful dress and saw BTS.

Jin's POV
I can't do anything and just sit on a chair. And the door opened revealing a beautiful girl. She's familiar to me... Its Jae! I whisper to myself. Im shock at how beautiful she is. She bow at us and go to her other co-workers.

30 minutes ago
Jae's POV
The party started and some of my co-workers start drinking beer and im here on the back just drinking WATER. I don't drink beer because i don't want to be my 1st husband! Later on, Jin come to me.
Hello. He say
I bow at him.
Why aren't drinking? He ask
Im drinking WATER. I say
He laugh
Your beautiful. He say scratching his back head
Thanks, your handsome too sir. Jin. I say
He laugh shyly and he leave going to his members

Hours ago
The party ended and I should went home but someone pull my wrist
I will fetch you home. Jin say
I can do it by myself. I say
Its dangerous outside now, its already night. He say
Okay. I say
And enter his car but before I open the door, he open the door for me
Our hands touch each other.
I quickly push my hand to me. He open the door for me. He go on driver's seat and start to drive.

Minutes ago
Arrived at Moon's house
Thank you Jin. I say
No problem. He say and leave.
I change in pj's and sleep.