Chapter 1- I'm Over it

(Finished Rewriting)

Lucy P.O.V:

1 month, 1 whole month of being ignored by the guild! What happened to the guild? Did they all just forget my existence? Even my best friend Natsu forgot about me! I'm really starting to feel like i was just a replacement for lisanna. At least my real friends have my back no matter what. Well it is time to go to the guild i used to love.

When I got to the Guild, I opened the door and was greeted by a lot of, "Hey there weakling" or "Go home, no one wants you hear". I just ignored the spiteful comments and went to the bar. I sat down and asked Mira for a vanilla milkshake.

"Here you go Lucy! "She greeted.

"Thanks Mira!"

Mira and I talked for a while, and then my (real) friends came over. They greeted me with warm smiles and I happily returned them.

"Sooo, Lu-chan how are you holding up? " levy said.

"I'm ok, still pretty bummed about how the guild has been treating me but... " My voice trailed off.

"Poor Lucy-san" Wendy said in a very worried tone.

Just then Erza stood up angrily.

"How dare they do this to you! I'll make them pay!" she pulled her sword out.

Grey quickly had to calm her down before she cut off someone's head, but i really appreciate how much my friends care for me. My happiness soon disappeared when a certain pink haired dragon slayer walked over with short white hair take-over mage.

"Hey guys! " he said and then glared at me.

"Hey Lucy Weakfilia! " He said it loud enough for the guild to hear. They all laughed...

I sigh. "What do you want Natsu?"

"He doesn't want anything to do to you!" Lisanna said and smirked

Man I hate Her! She is so rude and stuck up! I don't know how that creature full of evil is related to someone like Mira. Before she came back and my life was ok, everyone told me she was the nicest person ever, but I'm not sure this is what you call nice.

Natsu continued talking. "I'm here to ask if the team would like to go on a job"

"Why would we want to go with someone who calls his nakama's weak! " Wendy said with seriousness.

"I never called my Friends weak! I called her weak! " He pointed to me.

"Are you saying Lucy isn't your friend?! " Levy said

"Of Course I am! Why would I be friends with that weakling?! That's why i'm kicking her out the team!"

That's when I snapped

"Are You Serious?! Do you Remember I'm the one who saved your sorry ass during that Torturous Thing?! If it wasn't for me, You'd Be dead! And your kicking me out the team?

"Yeah, That was literally the only time you have saved us! " he said

"Name one time your precious Lisanna saved the whole guild?! "

"...."

"That's exactly what i thought! " I smirked

"You may be stronger than me, but I'm smarter than you! I was the one who made us get past the qualifying round during the G.M.G! I was the one who got us to work together during that battle of Fairy Tail Because you Knuckle heads couldn't work together! I was the one who sent those letters so the guild would get back together!

then,

.

.

.

.

slap....

Natsu slapped me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM NATSU! " Gray yelled

"THAT WAS MESSED UP SALAMANDER! " Gajeel was pissed

"Lu-chan are you ok!?" she, Juvia and Wendy ran to me.

"NATSU!!!!" Erza had a dark aura around her.

The guild just laughed at me...

I was so mad... I punched him in the face.

The whole Guild was shocked that i actually did that.

He tried to punch me but i quickly dodged. I kicked him in his leg and he fell. I can't believe i did that. I have never seen this side of me before....

I like it...

_________________________________________________

I hope you like my first chapter!

Bye Minna!