.:.Thank YOU!.:.

Hi.😚

So sorry for the wait.

I love you guys, each and every single one of you.

I know that everyone's life is busy, rather it is with school, work, family stuff, etc

I know that everyone's life is busy, rather it is with school, work, family stuff, etc. so I'm honored that you spent your valuable time reading my little story.

So, thank you.

Thank you for reading, thank you for existing, thank you for being such cool people.

I know for most normal, sane, people completing a fan fiction isn't a big deal, but for this huge depressed sack of potatoes? It's everything so just let a girl have her damn moment.

BIG LOVE @Alexis_Maple to who not only is my real life bestie but someone who has encouraged my writing for years... lmao, I just re-read some of my first drafts of this story, and I'm so sorry for sending you that shit. Thank you for not killing me with fire.

Shout out to @@hekindastraight, && @FatBottomedGirls for being the most wonderful (and talented!!!!!) people on this planet. Why do ya'll talk to me again?🤣😂 But for real, thank you guys. I don't deserve you .

Thank you  @ Marissastylesss  for helping me every time I've been stuck.

Also thanks,  @ Jarrylu for your incredible support

and @ Scene-d-Armour you're awesome.

I've been dabbling with another new story idea, so we'll see if that ever happens. I've also started the process of editing this, and making it not fan fiction, and where the guys aren't famous. Idk, I love my baby characters oh so much so I want to play around and see what I can do with them.

SORRY MY TAGGING ISN'T WORKING, IT KEEPS ON DELETING THE NAMES WHEN I MENTION YA'LL, I'LL FIX IT WHEN WATTPAD DOES.

Also, so many of my faves on here do one-shot books, and maybe I can participate in one of those if they'd have me!

Anyway.

Here's to happy endings!!!!!

I love you all.

Keep on keeping on. Stay in touch.

(ALSO, when I write or try to write, I tend to be distracted by reading. So I don't let myself do it until I finish the chapter I'm working on. So if I'm usually a huge reader of your fics, get ready to be fifty shades of bombarded with likes and comments, I have so much to get caught up on. I promise I haven't abandoned you, I'm so ready to get lost in the worlds of my other beloved characters on here! I haven't read anything since Jan 22nd... lol)

I'll say it again, THANK YOU!

ALSO, THANK YOU TO NIALL JAMES HORAN FOR WRITING FINALLY FREE. It came out basically a whole ass year after I posted this fic, but it's PERFECT for Harry and Wren. I knew that I needed to use it as the ending. Kissy, Niall😘🥰😍

🥂Jordan.