Sneak Peek of Otherworld Series #7

*Trigger Warning*

Explicit sex ahead. Not for the weak of heart and the readers under the age of 18.

---

The Alpha was not gentle with the Goddess, he bent her over, pushing her down to the ground, where her knees would be torn open, he snarled at Soul Shredder, making him jerk and snarl back, not very powerfully, the scent of his fear lent the air, he had no idea what was going on as the other male, pushed aside his loincloth, revealing a big cock, and at its base was a big ball, a knot of veins and nerves, filled with cum, waiting to spew.

His hands disappeared between her thighs and then he jerked his cock in, not in her ass, but somewhere down below...in her sex.

That was supposed to be him! She was supposed to be his!

Angry tears burned his eyes and he tried to remember his pride, his place as an Alpha, he closed his eyes and turned his head away, not willing to look. The male grunted and growled as he fucked her, the goddess did not make a single sound.

Her eyes were still on him, on his wet pants. The scent of something else tingled in his nostrils, a tasty, delectable scent, a luscious scent, mixed with the foreign Alpha's cum.

Shredder realised that it was the scent of her own pussy juices, her own arousal for the Alpha moving at her hips.

He gritted his teeth, his nose stinging with tears, his heart aching. The only thought in his mind was, that it was supposed to be him, taking her, arousing her, bringing her to climax.

But he did not know how to do it. He did not know where to put his cock, what to do with the knot at the base of his own aching cock.

She moved then, crawling towards him, while still attached to the snarling, grunting male, who was too far gone in his pleasure and in the urge to mark his territory to notice her movement.

"No!" Soul Shreder yelled indignantly as she moved closer to him.

"Get away from me!"

He was like a petulant child, angry and jealous. When she reached him, she raised her hand and slapped him, the force of it sending his face to the right.

He gritted his teeth, refusing to cry like the little child he was, she wanted him to cry, she wanted him to sob, to show weakness before the other Alpha, he wouldn't, he had gone through worse in the Bootcamp, he would go through it here, too.

He closed his eyes, lying limp, letting her hands open his fly, releasing his own aching cock.

"You are big for your age." She said, approval in her voice. But he refused to react, squeezing his eyes tighter when her small hand moved over his seeping tip and spread cum all over.

When her hand left his cock, he opened his eyes to watch as she put her hand against her jerking lower body, collecting a handful of her juices and then, surprising him, as she spread it on his cock.

Oh, gods....

The smell....It was heaven on Earth, way, way more luscious, arousing up close. It was so strong, it was driving him mad. His eyes rolled up into his head when her fist moved upon him again.

She chuckled as the hulking Alpha behind her groaned his release, splattering the ground with a steady stream of seed that even touched Shredder's own pants, making him snarl.

"You see, boy? He is not allowed to cum inside me. He is only allowed to take. You will come in my body, you will give me your seed, you will be the father of my young." The goddess declared.

And just at that moment, he spurt his own sticky, white stream of semen that hit his own chest.

Satisfaction filled him and he sent a low smug smile at the other Alpha, who growled and took one step closer at the challenge. The goddess only laughed and stood up before him, leaving him leaking and unsatisfied.

The next words she said broke his heart, sweeping the smug smile right off his face and causing the stream of cum to turn into a stream of piss.

"Now you will take him as you took me." She told the Alpha.

And he obeyed.

The Dire Choice (Otherworld Series #7)

Release Date: March 10, 2019.