Bonus Chapter.

A lone figure walks through the beautiful maze, making it's way smoothly to the castle, despite its vision being covered by a veil.

The night was cold. The trees in the distance moved with the breeze but the trees surrounding the desolate, crumbling castle stood still, as if sensing the evil in the air, tasting its power, their very souls stunned by it.

The veiled creature was tall and graceful, with feminine hips under shapeless white clothes, the veil covered a bright light, seeing the creature very face would disintegrate a person or could just render them insane, if they were lucky enough.

The crumbling mess of the castle had once been a beautiful symbol of power for a King or Queen long forgotten. Their memories and their rule, long laid to waste.

This desolate castle was now just a new hideout, until they had their own lavish castles and their own beautiful gardens and mazes and the people to rule.

She reached up the crumbling steps, climbing up to the tallest, most secluded tower in the castle. The halls and the floors were cakes with dirt and moss. The walls still had frames of unknown people, long dead.

The door the masked female reached was sealed shut.

All she had to do, was say a single word of an ancient, long forgotten language.

The door opened, the scent of corpses, blood and gore blew into her face, she turned her head aside, but still entered the room.

A single body lay on the ground. Still not quiet starting to decompose, the female approached quietly, and slitted eyes moved slowly towards her, the face shifting in a blink of an eye, for even with her neck torn open and her power practically gone, Runeria was still a dragon, one of the strongest beings in the universe.

The female summoned a single bright light of pure power, strength and love. The power of Soul Shredder.

The being bent down and placed the ball of absolute power into Runeria's prone chest.

And promptly watched, as the creature's torn neck healed, bones mending, skin covering up, until even the smallest scar disappeared.

Runeria sat up with a sigh.

"You are late."

The female bows. "I was otherwise preoccupied. And...our friend was being greedy with the Alpha's power."

Runeria stands, wiping away days worth of dust and dirt, for though on the outside, it had been months, time was different here, in this warped realm.

"How long has it been in Otherworld? "

"Eight months, my lady. Nikolai Shizkov is now a father."

Her gaze turns cold. Her blood boiling. Runeria would have her revenge. She would kill the child in front of Lunia,she would fuck Nikolai in front of Lunia. She would take everything away from her.

"Atleast he's blinded now, forever." He will never see his child. He will never see Lunia again.

"No, my lady."

Runeria turns sharply. "Did you say something?"

"The Mother interfered. Nikolai...can see again."

Runeria hissed flying at the the female, fangs and claws bared, ready to rend. But the female was no pushover, she blew back, her power shining, even the Dragon was afraid of her, but considered her a worthy ally.

Runeeia tried to control her anger, slumping against the wall. "I will destroy everything dear to her. I will take everything from her. From Lunia and from that bitch who calls herself the Mother. Everything is mine!" She punches a hole through the wall and the whole section of the castle falls down, erupting in clouds of dust.

"Its all mine!" She yells. Baring long fangs, hissing and spitting.

The female is placating. The female is patient. "We will wait, Runeria. We will wait and we will receive all we ever wanted. It is just as the elders say."

Runeria turned, nostrils flared. Nails still unsheated, still hostile, but willing to recognize the real power behind her plans.

"What do we do?"

"All in good times, they say. All in good times. We will wait. And then we will rule." Because she was the Mother's chosen one.

The blessed one, the Mother's own pawn, who was, in the darkness of the night, using the Mother in turn, for her own power.

Renaz Shizkov was the mole that everyone trusted. And that would be their ultimate downfall.