- T w e n t y - f o u r -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Taehyung's POV-

It was dinner time and I'm so starving af. The aroma of Jimin hyung's cooking made me more starving. Believe it or not, Jimin is getting better at cooking. I hopped off my bed and went straight downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw Jimin hyung cooking another delicious meal for us. I snuck up on him and hugged him from behind, leaving him shock. So shocked.

"Yoongi?" He stutter and my eyes widen.

"Yoongi? Does hyung do this to you?" I said shocked as I popped out my head from his shoulder.

"Uh.. What? No!— Taehyung what are you doing here anyway?! And why are you hugging me?! Are you high right now?!!"

"I'm hungry." I smiled and Jimin hyung rolled his eyes and I heard him mumbled, "Of course you are."

"Set up the table and call the others to eat. Food will be ready within five minutes." Jimin hyung said and continue to cook.

A big smile appeared on my face and ran upstairs to call everyone. I knocked on every door and said loud and clear, "TIME TO EAT!"

After calling Hoseok, I went to the next room which was Jungkook's and Y/N.  I brought my balled fist to the door and was about to knock when I heard sobs on the other side of the room.

I pressed my ear on the door and I heard sobs and... Liquid pouring. Is he drinking? What happened? My curiosity and mostly my concern turned the doorknob but it was locked.

I began to worry more and ran Yoongi's room.

"YOONGI HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! HURRY!!" I shouted while banging on his door.

The door opened, revealing, a grumpy and a half awake Yoongi.