Date

This is extra long!

-Luv Lyds!!

(CARINAS POV)

Today's the day. Hopefully my last check-up. I'm quite nervous. What if I got worse? What will happen then?

"Carina, you need to eat. I know you're nervous to go, but we're going to be late." Jessica sighs.

Groaning, I move my now-mushy cereal around in my bowl. I shove the bowl away, my appetite next to nothing.

"Car, you need to eat." Jonah's arms wrap around me from behind. "Besides, the quicker we get there, the quicker the appointment will be over, and then the quicker we can go on our date."

A small smile forms on my face, but then falls when the bowl is pushed back in front of me. I slowly eat, the cereal's texture repulsing me greatly.

I eat almost half, but that's it. I push it away, glad that they allow it. I'm not eating as much as the last few days, my appetite decreasing with my worrying increasing.

"Alright, go get ready and we'll leave." Jessica orders.

Jonah and I both climb up the stairs, going to our rooms.

Before I can reach the door, an arm wraps around mine, twirling me around. I'm trapped against the wall, Jonah's arms around me. A small smile is on his face, as one hand cups my cheek. I smile softly, his lips slowly connecting to mine.

Everything blurs, the time, the background, and any thoughts. The only thing I'm aware of right now is how perfect his lips fit onto mine.

"I can't believe you're mine." He mumbles after taking a break from the kiss.

"Whoa, get a room." Jaylen's voice interrupts, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh shut up Jay." Jonah replies, smiling as I blush.

I quickly go to my room, and change into a grey Hollister sweatshirt and my favorite black jeans. Walking into my bathroom, I quickly wash my face, brush my hair and teeth, and all the other stuff I do in the morning. I run out at the shout from Jonah, grabbing my converse, and go back to the kitchen.

"You girls take so much time." Jonah sighs. I raise an eyebrow.

"That was like seven minutes. If you'd like, I'll take an hour next time?" I challenge.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Jessica sighs playfully, herding us into the car in which Tim was waiting.

Jonah gets in the back with me, immediately putting one arm around my shoulders. I lay my head on his chest, finding comfort in being in his presence. Can you blame me? The guy saved me like five or so times. Most likely more, and probably more to come.

We arrive at the hospital, which I think should be renamed to "The Hospital For Carina Because She Somehow Always Gets Hurt". They should even change their jingle to "She didn't eat her apples. Look what happened."

I follow Jonah, even though I pretty much know where everything is. All the nurses we pass greets me. We're all on first name basis.

"Carina Alender?" Doc calls. Yes, I call him Doc. Sue me.

Jessica, Jonah, and I follow Doc into the room, and he does the normal check up stuff. I've certainly gained some weight, despite the lack of appetite since last night.

Everybody leaves the room in order for me to change into the paper gown thing. It rips as I try to unfold it. Just a little tear. I'll just have one shoulder covered though. The other shoulder will not be receiving the light blue paper. Oh well.