Bad Feeling

Long time no read huh?  Ready to see what happens next?  Also, this whole chapter needs a big warning sign.  This should be called "ABUSE AND TORTURE"  If you don't like it, don't read it.  

Luv Lyds!!

(JONAHS POV)

I stand patiently outside of the school, waiting for Carina to come out.   She normally goes to through the back door so I walk towards the back of the school.   I have a very bad feeling about this.  

"Carina?"  I call.  No answer.  I try again but to no help at all.  I start to run until I come to her bag on the ground.  

A note is laying on it.  

By the time you find this note, I'll be long gone with the owner of the bag.  I'm assuming this is one of the brat's friends.  Which is surprising that she even has any.  Now, don't try and get her, you won't be able to find her at all.  

-Andrea

I stand there just trying to understand what this means.  How did Andrea escape jail?  How did she get on school grounds? Where is Carina?  Is she hurt?  

I grab Carina's bag and run back to my friends.  They look at me in question.  I thrust the note into Jaylen's hands.  

"Oh heck no.  Stop joking.  This is a sick prank."  She says glaring at me.  

"Why would I fake this?"  I spit at her.  

"Guys, have you seen the news?"  Noah asks.  He shows me and Jay his phone. 

Five days ago Andrea Davis broke out of jail.  She has been charged with child abuse many times.  If you see her, please report.  We have a suspicion that she is going for her adoptive daughter, Carina Liliyah Davis.  

There was a picture below of Andrea.  I pale.  

No, this can't be happening!  No I just got Carina!  We were just becoming normal again.  

"Please tell me this is all some sick joke."  Jaylen whines.  

"I don't think it is."  I answer.  

I walk towards the car where Tim is waiting, and get in without a word.  Jaylen follows.  I decide to pray.  Yeah, I'm Christian, if you have a problem, well then whatever.  (Not kidding, if you aren't a Christian then don't bash me for it, I will put in my religion whether you like it or not.  Luv Lyds!!)  

Dear Lord, please let Carina be okay.  I'm sorry for everything, just PLEASE don't let anything happen to her.  Amen.  

(CARINAS POV) 

I groan as I awaken.  What happened?  Where am I?  I open my eyes and look around the room I am in.  It's dark, cold, and stone.  There is one light in the middle of the room.  Why am I here? 

I massage my head to try and get the banging to stop.  Now, where am I and why am I here?   I search deep into my mind to come up with nothing.  Just then a door opens to reveal the worst person in the world!  Ladies and gentleman, Andrea Davis.  

"Well it looks like Sleeping Ugly is awake."  She sneers. 

"Well it looks like Maleficent's Daughter has arrived."  I snip back.  

"Well at least Maleficent was pretty."  She returns.

"I never said her daughter was."  I retort.  

"How dare you!"  She snarls and stomps closer to me.  I back up to the wall and try and shrink into it.

She grabs my hair and drags me to the center of the room.  Her hand whips my head to the side, making me fall onto my back.   

"I'm going to enjoy hurting you.  You never meant anything to me, and my favorite dreams involved your blood on the ground, and your screams filling my ears."  She says with a sadistic smirk.  

Welp, I'm screwed.  And no one can help me now.  

"What did I ever do to you?"  I ask quietly.  

"You breathe, you smile, and you're pretty, and I'm going to take it away from you."  She replies, punching me straight in the face.  It doesn't stop there.  She continues hitting me, and starts to stomp on me.  I make the biggest mistake possible, and let her have access to my face.  

I open my eyes only to have her foot slams into my face.  I groan at the pain.  She laughs darkly. 

"Oh sweet Carina, this is only the beginning."  She says.  She continues to have her fun, and soon I black out.  

Right before I give in to darkness I hear her say "Next time we'll have an audience."  

(JONAHS POV)

"Jonah, there's some mail addressed to the family. Come down here please."  My mom calls.  

I vault off my bed and run downstairs hoping it is good news.  

My mom opens the letter and reads it aloud.  

"Dear Alenders, 

I have Carina, as you all should have guessed by now.  I probably already had my first round of fun with her, and I'm inviting you for the audience.  Go onto TextLive and add AndyD.  You will get an alert and then you will be able to see everything.  I'll be expecting you to answer, and if you don't I guess I will just go harder on her.  Also don't try and trace it, it's untraceable."  My mom reads.  Her voice breaks at the end. 

I grab the family Ipad and add her.  I then connect the Ipad to the TV.  My breathing is heavy, as my mind continues to shoot off all the bad things that can happen.  

"It will be okay.  We'll get her back."  My mom says quietly.  

I hope so.  

ALL DONE!  Poor Carina.  AND poor JONAH!  I can't even begin to think what he's going through.  

Luv Lyds!!