Pain.

Ready for another chapter of pure evil?  I'm sorrrrrrrrrry.  But this will also be filled with a lot of pain.  

Luv Lyds!!

(CARINAS POV)

I wake up again for a second time groaning from the pain my body was in.

"WHY GOD! WHY!" A scream rips out of me without my consent.

"Because everyone knows, including Him, that you are nothing but a mistake." My mo- no, Andrea says with a wicked grin.

"I HATE YOU!" I scream at her glaring up at her with as much anger I can muster.

"Aw, the feeling's mutual." She sneers. "Now, I invited an audience. Say hi to your boyfriend." She gestures to the Ipad placed perfectly for you to see everything.

I groan. She walks over to me and yanks my hair back making a scream rip out of my throat.

"I said, say hi!" She growls.

"Hi." I grit out. She shoves me back down to the floor.

"Jonah and his family can see and hear everything. But I have them on mute. I might unmute just to hear what they think of your screams." Andrea says.

"You're sick!" I state glaring at her.

"Aw. I love how you're trying to stay strong. Let's see how quickly you can break." She replies.

She walks over to the wall and I see a rack of knives, whips, and other torture devices. She grabs one of the sharpest knives there and walks back to me. I stare with wide eyes and gulp as she walks up to me. She drags me by my hair to the corner of the room where a pole is. Why the frick? Then I notice the handcuffs around the pole.

She yanks off my shirt, leaving me only in my bra, and handcuffs me to the pole. I immediately start yanking at them in hope to get free, but they don't budge.  

"Now, this will only hurt a tiny bit. Actually, who am I kidding. It will hurt a lot, and I'll enjoy your screams of pain." She tells me, smirking sadistically. I thrash and try and move my body away from her, but to no avail. I give up as she places the knife on my back. I scream in agony as the sharp metal blade rips though my my skin and digs into my back.

The pain is unbearable as she continues to carve into my skin. My body grows limp as I just give in to the torture. My screams die down into whimpers, as I accept my fate.

"Aw c'mon Carina. At least try and stay strong. I've barely begun." Andrea pouts. I stay quiet not meeting her eyes while trying to ignore the pain in my back.

"So staying silent? Let's see how long that will last." She sneers. Her footsteps retreat and soon enough the door opens and closes.

Too soon the door opens again and she walks closer. She grabs my hair and yanks it to the side to look at her. Next to her I see hand sanitizer, lemons, and salt. All things that hurt in an open wound.

"I'm sure this will get you to talk." She smirks. I turn my head towards the hardwood floor again that's coated with my blood and squeeze my eyes tightly shut, awaiting the pain.

Seconds later I feel a cold thick liquid hit my open wound followed by a blistering pain making my hands clenches into fists and grit my teeth together. The liquid is too thick to be lemon juice so my guess is that it is hand sanitizer that is laying in my wound, blending in with my blood. The stinging continues only getting worse by the each suffering seconds that goes by but I am determined not to give in to her.

My uneven breaths come out short and quick, fighting the urge to scream as something is added into the carving on my back. I know without question it is the lemon juice as it is light and runs down my back. I clench my teeth so tightly it's a miracle I don't chip them. I let out a scream with my mouth still sealed as Andrea presses her hand into my wound.

"Almost there." She squeals happily. How sick is she? Soon the stinging intensifies as the salt is mixed into my wound. I struggle trying to get out, as a scream rips out of me without permission.

"MAKE IT STOP!" I cry yanking at the chains, desperate to get out of them.

"How about no?" Andrea laughs.

(JONAHS POV)

My hand is bruised as I punch it into the wall over and over again.

"JONAH STOP!" Jaylen shouts.

"You're not making it any better. Please Jonah." She pleads.

"And sitting around here is going to anything?" I snip back. I can't keep watching this shit. How is Andrea so evil? This is her child!

I glance at the screen only to see tears running down Carina's face. Her blood coats the floor beneath her, as she thrashes in her restraints. I swear when I find her I'm going to kill her mother.

"MAKE IT STOP!" Carina screams as she tries to escape. I can't keep watching this torture. I storm out of the room. Kicking anything and everything I can.

If the police don't find Carina soon, then I'm going to find her myself. And when I do, her mom will have hell to pay.

SORRY THAT TOOK FOREVER!  But here you guys go.  

Luv Lyds!!