Seonghwa/Hongjoong/ATEEZ

Request (I forgot to put it in this book. I usually put mpregs in both of my books so here y'all go. Sorry if you read it in my other book.)

Summary- Seonghwa didn't know he was pregnant. He and hongjoong only had sex once. He didn't think anything of it as he only had morning sickness for a week and brushed it off as the flu. He never gained weight. They all found out when he was in pain all day and woke up at 2 am crying in pain.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong had one intimate night 9 months ago. They had started dating but had been so busy with promotions they never had time to themselves. A few months after their intimate night Seonghwa got sick for a week and then the throwing up stopped so he brushed it off as the flu.

But he'd been feeling weird all day. His back was killing him and he was cramping so bad it hurt to walk. After dinner it got so bad he couldn't handle it anymore and had to go lay down.

He was trying to get up but got a string cramp falling but before he could hit the floor hongjoong caught him.

"Woah, you okay?" Hongjoong looked at him still holding him up

"I-I just want to go lay down" Seonghwa spoke in a very soft voice and you could tell something was wrong.

"Okay, I'll help you" Hongjoong helped Seonghwa to their shared room and into the bed

"Thank you" Seonghwa mumbled softly almost in tears as he laid in the bed

"What hurts?" Hongjoong asked concerned

"My back and I keep cramping and it just hurts." Seonghwa mumbled curling up in a ball

Hongjoong kissed his forehead "I'll come back up later just rest baby"

Seonghwa nodded curling up under the covers

He fell asleep after a bit and Hongjoong fell asleep on the couch watching tv

Around 3 in the morning Seonghwa woke up in excruciating pain. He let out a cry, he couldn't even get up he was hurting so bad. His back was still killing him and the cramps were much worse and seemed closer together. He knew something wasn't right. Something was really wrong but all he could do was cry.

Hongjoong heard the cries of pain and ran upstairs into the room at the same time Wooyoung did.

When they opened the door they saw Seonghwa curled up on the bed sobbing and crying in pain.

"Baby what's wrong?" Hongjoong asked as he walked over quickly

"I-it hurts so bad!" Seonghwa let out a loud cry

"What hurts?" Hongjoong rubbed his back as Wooyoung turned on the light and the other members came in.

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked as the walked in

"I don't know." Seonghwa let out a cry as another pain came and he got the urge to push as something wet ran down his thighs.

"What is that?" Wooyoung asked looking at the bed as it became wet "it's definitely not pee"

"I-I need to push" Seonghwa mumbled

"Push what?" Yunho asked confused

Hongjoong pulled Seonghwas pants off and his eyes widened

"Oh my" Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa "you definitely need to push. I don't want you to freak out but you're in labor and I'm looking at the babies head"

Everyone in the room was shocked

"W-what?!" Seonghwa yelled confused, scared, and most of all shocked.