Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO

Fluff

Summary- sanha needed his boyfriends attention. He was quiet all practice and didn't mess with any of his hyungs. He felt like he was annoying to everyone. But his things knew something was wrong.

Sanha was upset today. He just felt like he was annoying because his boyfriend rocky hadn't been hanging out with him he wasn't there when he woke up and half the time he wasn't there when he fell asleep.

Sanha had nightmares sometimes and he needed his boyfriend but he wasn't there.

Sanha Just thought rocky didn't want him any more.

Today he just didn't feel like messing around having fun like he usually would to make practice fun.

He walked into the practice room after everyone else and out his stuff down sitting down scrolling through his phone until jinjin started practice.

(His outfit cause he'd look cute af don't at me)

Once they started practice and sanha just did what he was supposed to instead of playing around everyone looked at eachother confused.

"Baby what's wrong?" Rocky asked as they went on break

"As If you actually fucking care" sanha spoke loudly walking away

"Woah language" euanwoo spoke

"What'd you do?" Moonbin asked rocky as rocky stood there shocked

"I don't know? Baby what'd I do? I really don't know?"

"You aren't ever with me. You aren't there when I go to sleep. You aren't there when I wake up in the middle of the night because I have nightmares. You aren't there when I wake up. You aren't there. Maybe if you were there you'd know what was wrong. Don't worry I'm not asking for you to take time for your boyfriend." Sanha spoke obviously upset.

"Oh you fucked up dude" moonbin spoke following everyone else out do the room leaving rocky and sanha

"Baby. I'm sorry if it seemed I was ignoring you. I promise I wasn't. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I've been busy with stuff and I was planning some stuff and I was nervous you wouldn't like it. I'm sorry I really am." Rocky spoke walking to sanha

Sanha wiped his eyes as rocky pulled him into a hug

"I'm sorry for getting upset. I just haven't been sleeping well. You haven't been there. I just It's hard" sanha mumbled softly as rocky hugged him

"I know baby I'm so sorry. Let's go back to the dorms. Take a shower and get some food."

Sanha nodded and rocky grabbed their stuff following sanha out the door.

When they got to the dorm rocky went upstairs with sanha.

"Come on baby lets shower" rocky spoke as sanha nodded going into the bathroom as rocky followed turning on the water.

The two got undressed and in the shower.

Rocky wrapped his arms around sanhas waist from behind kissing the younger boys neck.

"I love you baby and I'm really sorry"

"It's okay. I love you too. Just please don't do it again" sanhas voice was soft as he spoke

"I won't baby I promise"

They showered  rocky left soft kisses on sanhas neck as they relaxed under the warm water Rockys arms wrapped around sanhas waist.

Rocky got out drying off as sanha finished washing his hair and whatever else he was doing. Rocky got dressed and grabbed a warm towel from the drying going back upstairs giving sanha the towel as he stepped out of the shower.

Sanha smiled drying off getting dressed in panties and one fo rockys T-shirts that was quite big on him.

He laid on the bed as rocky laid with him pulling the younger to his chest.

Sanha yawned cuddling into Rockys chest falling asleep quickly.

Rocky smiled. He knew he messed up by avoiding the boy because he couldn't keep secrets. But he was also happy that their anniversary was tomorrow and the surprise would finally be revealed.

Hope y'all enjoyed a bit of fluff- B