Johnmark- NCT

lJohnnyxMark SMUT

Summery- Johnny gets jealous. Everyone knows Mark is his. And Johnny is Marks. No one knows how possessive and rough Johnny can get until someone makes him jealous.

Warning- boyxboy , rough sex, oppa kink, jealousy, possessiveness, slight sub/Dom

3rd POV

It's a Friday and they had just finished performing 'Black on Black'. Mark, Taeyong, and jaehyun we're now performing 'Whiplash'. Everything was fine until Jaehyun was a little to close to Mark for johnnys liking. He wouldn't have been as mad if Mark had moved away but he didn't. No one else really thought anything about it until they seen Johnny. His eyes were dark. He looked angry. Kind of scared everyone.

The three finished the song and came into the dressing room.

Johnny grabbed Marks' arm spinning him around to look at him still holding onto his arm. Marks eyes widened when he seen the look on his boyfriends face. The look that told him he was in trouble. He immediately became submissive not moving not doing anything that could anger Johnny any more that he already was. Johnny pulled Mark to him whispering in his ear.

"You are mine. I am the only one who touches you like that. You know better than to go around and let others touch you like that. You are in trouble." His voice was deep and dominating.

Mark nodded quickly and went to walk away only to be pulled back once again

"I didn't tell you to move" Johnny said out loud this time for everyone to hear.

Everyone turned to look at Johnny but immediately turned around seeing the look he had on his face.

Johnny sat down pulling Mark on his lap. Johnny leaned in whispering in his ear.

"Better enjoy sitting comfortably because you won't be doing that for a while when I'm finished with you"

Mark turned red covering his face.

Everyone sat around for a while before heading to the dorms.

Johnny took mark into a hotel for the night as the managers didn't even try to reason with an angry Johnny.

As they entered the hotel room Mark still had not said a single word.

Johnny pushes him against the wall standing in front of him looking down at him.

"You're mine. You don't seem to have that remembered yet so I'm going to show you who you belong to. Understand?" Johnny spoke in a rough dominating tone as Mark nodded "I asked you a question I want an answer"

"Yes" mark replied softly and got a quick hard smack against his ass and let out a whimper

"That's not the answer I was looking for. Try that again"

"Y-Yes. I understand" another smack landed on his ass

"Better but still not right."

"Y-Yes oppa I understand"

"Good boy" Johnny kissed him roughly pulling both of their shirts off unbuttoning Marks jeans putting his hand into the back of them gripping the soft flesh.